Kevin Nash re-signs with TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

humankiller99

Reaction score
he'll prob screw Joe at BFG and Sting will win the title.. thus setting up the joe/nash fued that many sites have been reported them doing. but glad nash is back.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Big Sexy 09 Tour. Nash for X Champion, IMO.

TNA should hire Jack Evans, and have Nash have a dance off with him.

C4

I don't see a reason why WWE fans should "celebrate"

He would have been better in WWE, they could have started another nWo storyline, come on... he could bring the cruiserweight Championship back as well and feud with Gregory Helms who is also returning sometime soon.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah, think of Sydal vs Nash. Sydal goes up top and goes for the SSP, only for Nash to dodge. Nash then hits his patented standing 1080 splash without jumping.

It's a dream match.

Airfixx

He would have been better in WWE, they could have started another nWo storyline, come on...

Carefull, I'll start a one-man campaign to bring back Scott Hall in a minute.... ;o]

@BKBs: re: Nash's 1080... That conjures up quite an amazing image in ones head! LOL

This Guy

So, you guys like to see Kevin Nash on TNA because of his entrance theme? :disgust1:
Not once did anyone ever say this or come relatively close to implying it...
Why you all hatin on Big Sexy? I like his theme song, at least THAT part of Nash entertains me. Also, he only wrestles like once a month. It would have been cool to see him in WWE again, but I don't mind him staying in TNA

actually that kinda does imply that he only likes Nash in TNA because of his entrance theme.

He would have been better in WWE, they could have started another nWo storyline, come on... he could bring the cruiserweight Championship back as well and feud with Gregory Helms who is also returning sometime soon.

I hope your joking. the nWo needs to stay dead. And well to be honest so does the cruiserweight title, even if Nash was behind it the WWE would never give it the proper spotlight anyways except to put the belt on Nash, which would be a joke.

Great One

actually that kinda does imply that he only likes Nash in TNA because of his entrance theme.
Yeah, that does imply that he kinda likes Nash because of his TNA theme. But too bad that doesn't imply that he would like to see him in TNA for that reason. I HATED Black Reign, but I liked his theme music, did I want him in TNA? No. I HATED Bobby Lashley, but kinda liked his theme, although he was boring as shit in the WWE.

This Guy

well the point is you said didn't even come close to implying.....I'd say it comes pretty damn close.

Great One

Not really This Guy if you refer to the rest of his post. And Peep, you are fucking Blue, we already went over the fact that we both liked his music a long time ago.

This Guy

^^sadly I've don't remember black reigns music. lol As for Nash's music, I got to be honest, I don't think I've ever properly heard it. Because whenever he does come out in TNA, it seems to be playing so quiet and the crowd noise is so loud.

Great One

Yeah that's true, except the beginning part. He should have also sticked to dying his hair like all the other old people do (*cough* UNDERTAKER).