Kenny Dykstra just made a mortal enemy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dolph still needs a lot more refining to be considered the best, for example I've never seen him sell an injury. Sure he can bump but can he make me believe he's battling through an injury? I haven't seen that side of him yet, unlike the others.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Dolph still needs a lot more refining to be considered the best, for example I've never seen him sell an injury. Sure he can bump but can he make me believe he's battling through an injury? I haven't seen that side of him yet, unlike the others.

Sold an arm injury at MITB. :pity:

Check the scores bro..

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The same man who did a leap over the top rope and climbed the ladder at lightning speed was selling an arm injury? That's nearly as bad as Shawn and his being able to not stand one minute, yet he can suddenly slam his foot down for SCM multiple times, I want a consistent selling not part time. Plus I can't recall his arm showing any effect after the match, take Diesel Vs Backlund as an example of great selling, Bob was practically crawling out of the arena making the powerbomb even more legit looking.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
The same man who did a leap over the top rope and climbed the ladder at lightning speed was selling an arm injury? That's nearly as bad as Shawn and his being able to not stand one minute, yet he can suddenly slam his foot down for SCM multiple times, I want a consistent selling not part time.

Well that's just too bad for you!

:pipebomb:

:lebron:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
KevinLockard23 said:
Rock WAS a good wrestler.
Now he runs out of gas in the first 5 minutes and then suddenly, even more sudden then super cena, comes back with a bunch of signatures and his finisher.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Rock was a good wrestler in the same terms Punk was a decent draw, its not enough to be considered the most complete performer IMO.

I'm not saying he was the best ever, but he was a good (even great at times) wrestler, and when combined with the fact that he was one of the very best on the mic and one of the biggest draws ever, he can be reasonably called the total package.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
The same man who did a leap over the top rope and climbed the ladder at lightning speed was selling an arm injury? That's nearly as bad as Shawn and his being able to not stand one minute, yet he can suddenly slam his foot down for SCM multiple times, I want a consistent selling not part time. Plus I can't recall his arm showing any effect after the match, take Diesel Vs Backlund as an example of great selling, Bob was practically crawling out of the arena making the powerbomb even more legit looking.

IMO Punk is one of the best consistent sellers.

inb4punkhatersrage

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
IMO Punk is one of the best consistent sellers.

inb4punkhatersrage

Punk is an insanely good consistent seller. Seems like most of the indie guys are that. Bryan is also insanely good at it from what I've seen as is Rollins, Cesaro and Ohno. I guess it comes from working various different promotions and various styles. A lot of the indies work a more stiff style so I guess they also develop the ability to sell injuries better.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'll also agree that Punk is a very good consistent seller, Bryan's another one. But indeed, Backlund crawled out of the arena to sell Nash's powerbomb. Boss. :gusta: