Kenny Dykstra just made a mortal enemy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Kenn Doane, who appeared as Kenny Dykstra for WWE, was asked on Twitter whether WWE Champion CM Punk is the “Best in the World” as he so often proclaims. The former WWE World Tag Team Champion says no, and that the “Best in the World” tag belongs to “The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment” or possibly even “The King of Kings.”

“#bestintheworld is The Rock. He draws, talks, not a good wrestler, but 2/3 isn’t bad,” Doane wrote. “Or HHH #bestintheworld draws, talks, wrestles. CM Punk is up there but I wouldn’t say the best.”

Of Randy Savage. Run Kenny Run.

Source Pwmania

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:facepalm1: Kenny just shut the fuck up already
WARNING RANT IS IN
DO YOU EVER SHUT THE FUCK UP?!?! SERIOUSLY, YOU'RE LIKE A WHINY LITTLE BITCH, FUCK OFF ALREADY, IT'S LIKE YOU HAVE A LIGHTSABER STUCK UP AAALLLL THE WAY UP YOUR ASS AND YOU JUST NEVER, NNNEEEVVVEEERRR SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! I BET THE FIRST THING YOU DO IS BITCH AT YOUR PILLOW FOR NOT STAYING FLUFFED UP WHEN YOU WAKE UP, THEN YOU BITCH AT YOUR TEETH FOR CHEWING YOUR FOOD TO FAST, SERIOUSLY SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!! MY GOD, YOU ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING, YOU'RE PROBALLY THE REASON OJ KILLED HIS WIFE, BECAUSE YOU WERE THE GUY SHE CHEATED ON, AND YOU JUST WOULDNT SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! DUDE, WHEN THE FUXK ARE YOU GETTING OFF YOUR PERIOD, I MEAN FUCK, YOU MUST BUY OUT ALL THE TAMPONS AT YOUR LOCAL WAL-MART!! SERIOUSLY YOU NOSEY BITCHY WHINY MOTHER FUCKER, JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!! PLEASE!!
Done :jericho:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I thought he had actually trashed some wrestler heavily thus getting him a new mortal enemy.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Kenny Dykstra just made a mortal enemy

KevinLockard23 said:
Rock WAS a good wrestler.

Rock was a good wrestler in the same terms Punk was a decent draw, its not enough to be considered the most complete performer IMO.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Kenny needs to shut the F*** up he failed in WWE while CM Punk is a huge star and is making millions. CM Punk is the best in the world

:dawg:

Yo dawg, newsflash! CM Punk ain't BITW..

This man is:

59c86cbc5f6c295ec37ff29bc96fed84.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dolph, Aries, Steen, and D-Bry are the real candidates for BiTW.

inb4someonementionssomeJapIdgafabout

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
:dawg:

Yo dawg, newsflash! CM Punk ain't BITW..

This man is:

59c86cbc5f6c295ec37ff29bc96fed84.gif

Or this guy.
alftG.jpg

Hell this guy is also up there most likely.
e0ddd0587951a9b39bf9a2c06e41fea8.jpg