Kenny Dykstra Blasts WWE Creative

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Recently released WWE superstar Ken Doane (Kenny Dykstra) has posted the following message on his MySpace

page: “First I would just like to say thank you to everyone who left a comment or message and for the support. It is greatly appreciated. Believe it or not i actually am happy to be gone from wwe. I dont have to do things around their schedule and i dont have to answer to anybody. i have never fealt so free in my entire life. i had been working with wwe since i was 16 so ive never really known anything else. i did have fun with wwe but the creative side never used me properly or really gave me an opportunity to get over. it sucks when you know your better than the majority and your only used to make people look good. will i stay wrestling? Im not sure. wwe kinda puts a bad taste in your mouth after all the politics and garbage that can go on. I may try to go to TNA but we will see. i have 90 days to think about it and possibly try. although i wont rule it out. I do feel like they could use me much better. I would also like to have some matches with guys like a.j. and kurt and joe and christian. plus sting has always been my favorite so to work with him would be great too. but i guess i will wait it out and see what direction i try to go in. as for wwe i am glad to be gone. i thank them for everything and wish them the best too. take care. Kenn Doane.â€￾

- WZRradio.com

WCW Rules

Reaction score
LOL; better than the majority? He really sounds full of himself. No wonder he was released; he needs to work on his attitude.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Only work he needs to do is homework. Exams are coming up and he's done nothing all semester.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Lol, Kenny Dykstra saying he was better than the majority is like Paul Roma claiming that Ric Flair was jealous of him. (cookies for those who get the reference)

MikeRaw

Ya Kenny, you are for sure better than guys like Punk, Hardy, Taker, Kane, Orton, HHH, etc... Not.
What an diot. How much merchandise has he sold? How many fans does he have?

Whatever, I wanted him to get a push, and he had talent, but if he can't handle paying his dues, he can go to the indies.

Moonlight Drive

What a fucking tool. It's like he wants everything handed to him, especially after the 'I'm better than the majority' and he wants to put on great matches with AJ and Kurt. You start at the bottom 'Tard.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Lol, Kenny Dykstra saying he was better than the majority is like Paul Roma claiming that Ric Flair was jealous of him. (cookies for those who get the reference)

Back in the Four Horseman days? I think I've heard about it. If I'm right, I want choc chip.

I think Kenny just blew away his chances of being rehired. I like the kid too. :(

the dark knight

ZOMG HE SAID CREATIVE DIDNT USE HIM RIGHT!!!!!!!! what a blast :shock2:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

So who will win the TNA World Championship first? Kenny or Lena?