Kennedy>Snitsky???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

For those who saw Raw last night, you obviously saw Kennedy own Snitsky.
I am glad, because Im a huge Kennedy fan and I wanna see him get a prominent role on the show, but did it seem weird oto anyone else?
I mean its great because it shows that their commited to pushing him and making him a big star. Because Snitsky (the almisght snitsky) usually only treats us to an appearence and flashes those pearly whtes once every two months, and thats for either beating a jobber til he shits his pants, or going against a superstar whose on the bosses bad side. And he always wins. But letting Kennedy wins shows they wanna make him way over:clap:
But was anyone surprised they let him put Snitsky over. NOt that Snitsky is a huge star, but the fact that hes so big and is usually in squash matches, did anyone think he would actually win that match? And again, are you surprised?

BTW: 6 thread in 3 days, and over 20 posts today:)

Metalhead

Reaction score
I knew he was going to win that match.
But yeah Snitsky always wins his matches if he goes against jobbers or superstars like Colin Delaney...

Christian

Reaction score
i knew the second i saw the matchup that kennedy was going to win.. :D thats a good thing too, im a kennedy mark so im glad hes getting pushed... again. like the topic i made earlier said, 'dont fuck it up this time kennedy!'

the dark knight

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it was a squash match. i dunno wtf we're talkin about here but...yea, it was good to see kennedy selling.

the only one who can still get 4 stars out of a squash match is hbk though....

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I'm not surprised because Shitsky is a jobber himself, but more like a upper class jobber, you know what I mean? And the other choice WWE had was doing job duty to Mr. Hardy so that left Shitsky...

Wordlife

yeah ^ I agree with that, I knew Mr. Kennedy would win in the beginning, and I hope he gets pushed to the top, maybe towards WWE Title status soon, cause I'm a big fan, and I hope he does well on Raw. Still looking forward to a possible "wwe draft" though

John

snitsky returns to raw and sells to kennedy. Kennedy is definately in that stage of his career where he is ready for the bigt leagues definately. and his feud with william regal may just take him right to the top. hopefully soon Kennedy vs. HHH in a last man standing match would sound good. everyone puts over snitsky, and kennedy is doing well in his main event fued.

jackmcmanus21

Reaction score
i think Kennedy should get the IC strap and challenge both main eventers and upper mid carders...give legitimacy to the title

noumenon

Fuck Snitsky, why does he even still have a job... I'm glad Kennedy squashed him.

Although I'm sure you could put Kennedy in the main event right now it wouldn't be the smartest move for him to just hop right over the IC title. A face Kennedy vs. a heel Y2J would give that title so much cred it would be unbelievable.

GomerPyle

Reaction score
I am glad that the WWE is doing something with Mr. Kennedy. He's a great talent, he pretty much has it all. He has the charisma, the look, the talk, and the skills to be one of the top stars in the WWE. As for Snitsky, I could care less. What does he bring to the WWE? Nothing. He's bland, boring, and overall not entertaining. I have been more entertained by a Batista promo than I have a Snitsky match.