Kennedy rumors, Raw Rating, Primo Colon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Acideyez

Reaction score
Yeah I have to agree with most of you guys. When I first read the article, I thought, well I don't blame the guy. It always seemed like when he was close to competing for the championship they did something else with him. But then reading all these comments I remembered exactly why they did something else to him. Most of the times he got injured it seemed right before he was about to make the final push. And this has happened over the years a few times. You can't blame Vince for not wanting to put the strap on a guy who might not even be able to stay healthy long enough to defend it.

Beer Money Army

Mr Kennedy is meh in the ring and his face promo's are crap... He talks the talk but can't walk the walk ARGHHH Hurt my shoulder while walking..

TNA could get him, but the ratings wouldnt change as he isn't a big star in WWE unlike he was in 05- April 07

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I don't think it would be dumb... In three years, he still hasn't been in the main event, and now he's in his mid 30's (33 I think), so he's not exactly young.

John Cena is 31. Kennedy, like you said, is injury prone, which I've said and that will be his downfall, no matter where he goes. Kennedy won't get released, this year. Sometimes you gotta keep pushing guys until they literally fall off the cliff, Shelton is on the edge of his cliff.

This Guy

Kennedy isn't going anywhere, he signed a new contract with WWE a few months ago according to an interview with Green Bay Gazette. He isn't going anywhere.

Just cause he resigned doesn't mean the WWE can't release him...you think all these guys they released like Stevie Richards, The Highlanders etc's contracts were up? No. The WWE has the right to release any superstar from there contract. A release basically is the WWE ending the contract early. It costs them more in the short term as they are required to pay the superstar a percentage of there future lost earnings, however in the long run it saves them money by not having to keep paying the person for the remainder of the contract especially if there is no plan to keep using them. I love when people post stuff on here saying so and so got fired when they were released. Sometimes the releases are asked for (ie Ashley) and granted, and sometimes there not. (ie Stevie Richards) Very few wrestlers get fired.

When did he fail a drugs test?

He failed one right at the time he was going to be revealed as Mr. McMahon's illegitimate child.

What Michael said.

Kennedy isn't going anywhere. They'll just resign him and keep him on SmackDown. I don't see why he should be released. And if he goes to TNA, that'd be so weird...

He's been in TNA before though. He was the Kamakazi Kid....he wasn't no kid though even then. Never amounted to anything though.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
The Mrrrrrrrr Kennedy....Kennedy thing that he's been doing got old a long time ago, and he just isn't really over anymore. The injury didn't help anything either, so the way I see it, Kennedy getting released wouldn't be a big hit to WWE. I thought this guy was going to be the next big thing, but I guess I was wrong
Wait, what? The last time Kennedy was in the ring didn't the crowd scream his "Kennedy" thing louder than he ever did? Face Kennedy was one of the most quickly-over things we've seen in a while. Regal got suspended and Kennedy moved to Smackdown, but still he was over as hell up until this injury took him out. I really have no clue where everyone is coming up with this theory that he's not popular. Are we watching the same program? The thing i'm watching is on Fridays at 8 pm EST on The CW, and when the Mr. Kennedy i'm watching comes on screen the crowd generally forces me to lower the volume or the vibrations on the shelf give the fish ich.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i think kennedy is pretty over but overall i dont think to many people would care if he was released at this point. he doesnt really matter at all anymore cause hes only on tv for a few months at a time before hes off for a while...

Moonlight Drive

I never saw what was so great about Kennedy anyway. He can yell his name into a microphone. Fuck yeah! Give him the belt!

MVP > Kennedy

Airfixx

Another superstar screwed over by poor WWE pushing.

That's bullshit! Every time they tried to push him he ended up injured or suspended.... Said in another thread unfortunately WWE have played all their cards with him already (MITB WINNER, FUED WITH TAKER, VINCES SON... That's some big angles right there!) and I think fans will struggle to maintain their interest in him after ANOTHER 6 months on the shelf.