Kennedy Raw Promo Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
MADE FOR A BATTLE ELSEWHERE. FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED AS ALWAYS.

kennedyrawpromoyg5.jpg

PeepShow

Looks kinda distorted or something and the Kennedy should stand out more, but other than that, it looks good.

9/10

Untouchable

Reaction score
take away the mic psd a sec and upload it i think that would look generally better

The Ripper

Reaction score
taking away the mic would make it worse thats there to seperate the to pictures

miChEl

Reaction score
Yeah it's very cool, 8,5/10

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Take away the second pic of Kennedy on the left, leave the mic have it more centered in the background behind the pic of Kennedy. 8.5/10

Untouchable

Reaction score
no the mic makes it look shit....there already separated by the fact that ones black and white and ones color

Wrestling Station

You've used the splatter brushes, but you didnt brush perfectly. You should have brushed before adding the PSDs.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback - BTW - I did NOT use any brushes for this piece. I played with a few pics and made the BG myself.

Kassidy

Reaction score
I think it looks great Snackz, my only problem is the mic. I like the mic idea and it looks good but i think its edges are to sharp, soften the edges of the mic and i think it would look better cuz you see the colored kennedy has very softened edges and is all defused and you see behind him how sharp the mic is and it lowers the mic's quality i think. if that makes sense :)

Montana

I thought the lettering and pics were a little fuzzy, but its a good concept. 8/10