Kennedy McMahon possible reveal date.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Ripper

Reaction score
Source:http://ringsidenews.com/news/possible-mcmahon-kennedy-spoiler-cryme-tyme-fan.html

- It looks like Mr. Kennedy could be revealed as Mr. McMahon's illegitimate child on the September 10th RAW which comes live from Green Bay, Wisconsin. Vince said on RAW last night that he would "file a lawsuit" if the mother of the child didn't come forward with the child's identity by the September 10th RAW. If you didn't know, Ken Kennedy hails from Green Bay so this would make sense for WWE to reveal him as Vince's son at that time.

I think this seems like a deadsert if they really are going for the Kennedy angle, and it is the perfect place to reveal it. Hopefully they use Kennedys real mother.

PeepShow

Good, I really dont want to wait any longer. The storyline is already kinda starting to drag on and get that, "geez, cmon" feeling, but that just could be me.

Reaction score
well...at least Kennedy could get a Main Event push after this storyline is over

vickymania

Reaction score
good..at last,they're comin to an end to this..kennedy mcmahon..wow! sounds nice,doesn't it..no wonder the other mcmahon's will be playing their parts as well..its gonna be lovely at green bay,wisconsin..