Kennedy does not deserve a title.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ok, to end it, Kennedy is ready to be champion, on Smackdown, not quite ready on Raw

So basically what you're saying here is that Kennedy could be champ on SD but not Raw. Way to reinforce that SD is the B Show, and that the title goes to inexperienced workers who have no place being on Raw.

That's some real bright booking right thurrr...

And you're an e-fed writer? Shit.

Bradders

Reaction score
Uhhh... nice. Anyway you can't say that anyone DESERVES a title, you have to earn it first, a lot of people got world title runs by earning it and Kennedy just needs to step up to the plate and give it his all.

Bob Wilfred

Reaction score
Ken need world championship as soonn as possible you know he is the king of king. and he is wwf

HHHforever

Reaction score
I don't think that he deserves the WWE title right now, but you can't say that he doesn't deserve any title. The guy has great carisma, is really good on the mic, and I definitely wouldn't say that hes terrible in the ring. I think he would be great for an IC champion and then work his way up. He'll be in the main event eventually he just needs to stop jobbing all the time. Let him get a couple wins, pick up the IC title, and then he will be able to carry a major title sometime in the next 2 years. His time will come they just haven't given it to him yet.

steve316

Reaction score
kenndy for the world title ? sometimes i doubt if he should be in the ic divsion

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
Kennedy has the potential to wear the gold and if not for him being injured himself and then suspended, I think he would probably be in the title picture and maybe even had a title reign at this point. You have to think about all of the time that he has missed and each time some of his momentum is lost. I look directly to Undertaker getting injured, and if Kennedy had not been hurt, he would have been WHC.

As for Kennedy himself, I'm not really crazy about his ring work at all. He has a lot of charisma and cuts a pretty good promo. His ring work is good enough to hold a world title though. I just think there are definitley people that are ahead of him as far as being the total package. (HBK, Orton, HHH, Edge, Cena, Jericho, just to name a few.)

Kennedy will most definitely be a World Champion at some point though as he is only like 30 years old. So, eventually he'll be main eventing shows with the likes of Cena, Orton, and HHH. He just needs to find his groove on RAW. It was that same "groove" on Smackdown that had everyone jumping on his bandwagon from the start.

A decent feud with Jeff Hardy that sees Kennedy walking out with the IC Tittle in the end would do wonders. Then if he can get into a feud with HBK that would really do wonders for his career and I'd have to think that he'd go over in the end (Maybe even at WM24).

ice_edged

Reaction score
WOW!!....what a dumbass idea........ohh, wait I've got an even better one.
Alright, so heres my new thread idea.

Orton does not deserve a title.
A: He injured both HHH&HBK, since didn't Triple H tear his qaud performing a spinebuster on orton,so that must mean Orton Injured him!
and didn't Hbk blow out his knee, and they booked him againest orton,so as to write out shawn and since Orton kicked him in the head, that must mean orton's responsible.
B:He's also been previously injured before.and he's also been suspended before.
....not exactly "title" material.

Sooo, I guess Beast OF Wrestling's thread just GOT CHECKED!!!!.........bro.

damn straight man you said it lol... some people should think a bit before they post

Acid

Reaction score
I myself don't like Kennedy, but even I know he's one of the best superstars in WWE today.

Randy Orton is more deserving of the title then Kennedy is, only because Randy has been with the company longer, and never really got his chance to shine.

Who cares if he injured superstars? Do you ever think it could have been the other superstars fault? I've seen plenty of people get injured just because they landed wrong, or to the blow a wrong way, it happens.

My prediction is Orton will have the title for some time, then HHH will have it for a couple of months, Cena comes back and gets it for a few weeks, then it goes to Kennedy.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I lost my interest in Kennedy, he's become really overrated. His character is getting extremely dull and boring. He hasn't improved his matches and is getting a little lazy. Maybe it's because of the fact that Vince likes him and he doesn
t have to work as hard anymore in his mind.

Acid

Reaction score
Yeah I get what you mean, but he's a good wrestler.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah I get what you mean, but he's a good wrestler.

Not really. He's really average actually. He has good matches with other people who are good, but I do not see him carrying a match on his own.

Reaction score
i agree with monkey,he's average he should be feuding with carlito, jeff hardy and umanga for the ic belt but he's nowhere near ME for the wwe title.

Greg_Hardy

Reaction score
i beg to differ, he does deserve a title shot, but I don't think he is ready to hold the title