KenFan's Pussy Pounding Reports.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

My principal gave my a suspension for ditching school going to the mall and starting beef there.

And you got there how? You're 12...I don't think that you can ditch school and walk to the mall without being noticed by somebody...unless the mall is by the school. :poster_nospam:

Reaction score
No the mall is a block away from the school and people noticed us we just said we were sick. I said this because you guys were talking about principals.

LKP

My former pe teacher was doing my headmaster and 3 of us caught them in the boiler room. Our pe teacher was hot i snogged her about 4 years ago lol. She s about 36 now.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I slapped my maths teachers ass with a flexy ruler...

It was an..... "Accident" :shifty:

thedeadite

Reaction score
I hope this thread was supposed to be as funny as I thought it was.

Travis40

This thread shouldn't be in this section and it's considered spamming, I've already had to give out 2 infractions because of the spamming in this thread, STREET FIGHT IS FOR WRESTLING THINGS ONLY!!!! NOT KENFAN PUSSY REPORTS.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
"Both Posts above me are completely gay and blahblahblah, and thats considered spamming.......spamming in my pussy....ohhh, make me feel good!!!"- Tarvis40

KF4l,:"Yeahh, you go piss your self bitch!!! KF4L-aholics!!!.....UNITE!!!!!"

baddstreet

Reaction score
"Both Posts above me are completely gay and blahblahblah, and thats considered spamming.......spamming in my pussy....ohhh, make me feel good!!!"- Tarvis40

KF4l,:"Yeahh, you go piss your self bitch!!! KF4L-aholics!!!.....UNITE!!!!!"

I'm betting the only whiff of pussy you've ever had is when your mom dropped you from her bleeding cunt.

Wordlife

^oh goddamn.... holy freakin crap man, thats sooooo true lol... wow, nice, and yeah, same thing happened to me before with the whole principle thing, sucked though, but in the long run, the BJ happened, damn she was smokin hot, but w/e