KenFan's Ghetto Hood Wrestling(GHW)!!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Tha BackStory: After Winning The $300 Billion Dollar Lottery; Mr.KenFan4life rolls around town by town, city by city, Country by Country Partying and Poonging loads of hot chicks and sniffing cocaine and having the time of his life :matrix2: ....but several Months afterwards he still has like $297 Billion Dollars left and is somewhat bored of partys and pussy(only at the moment)...and wants to do more with his cash-ole-la...

He donates to blueberry Charitys and Black People Golfing Clubs and all that other Crack Pot shit that a Rich KenFan would do :schnauz:

Most immediate friends and family members of KenFan think he soul'd out and bailed on them...tha thing is KenFan's never gave a shit...so like...it don't matter...cause like he never sold-out on his passion for like watching wrestling....:y:

so he decides...
KenFan: "I'm gonna Start My Own Wrestling Promotion!!!!!" :jawdrop:

The Promotion's Birth: KenFan4life has the cash...he invests it in lots of stuff like in Purchasing Road Agents/Writers/Wrestlers/Etc....and such....and all he needs now is a Name for the promotion and a couple of Television Deals :xmas:

and how does KenFan do this!??!

He gives television Producer chicks' Blow JObs and such.....:smile_1:

ya know...anything to get his promotion on television so by blowing some producers he managed to secure a Ten Year Television Deal with NBC/ESPN/ and BET(black entertainment...go figure...a promotion called GhettoHoodWrestling on the BET channel).

He also proves his dedication to his own Promotion and such by doing that...so word...

The Roster:(Faces):
-Samoa Joe
-John Cena
-The Undertaker
-Eric Young
-Shawn Michaels
-Kurt Angle
-Finlay
-Kane
-Chris Jericho
-Rey Mysterio
-Matt Hardy
-Jeff Hardy
-Booker T
-Paul London
-Brian Kenderick
-Alex Shelly
-Chris Sabin
-The Rock(cause I'd be rich enough to bring him back)
-Hulk Hogan(hmm...he's a pretty big name still...so like "Sure" why not)
-Christian Cage
-CM Punk

The Roster:(Heels):
-Batista
-Umaga
-Mr.Kennedy
-MVP
-Shelton Benjamin
-Elijah Burke
-Homicide
-Hernandez
-Edge
-Triple H
-Carlito
-Santino Marella
-Tomko
-AJ Styles
-JBL
-Big Show
-Randy Orton
-Robert Roode
-John Morrison
-The Miz
-and a guest super celeb(soon to be debutting someday, but will remain a suprise..for now)

and like

thats my roster

The Championships and Title Holders:

GHW World Champion: John Cena
GHW Regional Gladiator Championship: Samoa Joe
GHW Passion's Championship: AJ Styles
GHW Tag Team Championship: The Miz and John Morrison
GHW Brand Champion: Shelton Benjamin

Television Show Listings and such:

GHW's "Brass Knuckle Pride" : on the NBC network from 5pm to 7pm during Thursday Nights

GHW's Rerun of "BKP": on ESPN network from 12pm to 1am on saturday nights

GHW's "Represent yo Hood": is a guest host kind of show where a interviewer like interviews wrestlers and such and people put feuds over and like its in a building where theres lots of fans and the wrestlers sign autographs and such...kind've like a music show like on "Fuse TV's "The sauce" or TRL thing on MTV...ya know...like those shows....so like anyways....its on Sunday Nights from 1pm to 1:30 pm on the B.E.T network....

Pay-Per-View Listings and such:

Januarary's PPV: "Full Frontel Assault"
Feburary's PPV: "West Coast Tour!"
March's PPV: "East Coast Tour!"
April's PPV: "Bling Warz Volume-1"
May's PPV: "Glory of Gladiators"
June's PPV: "...Living in Sin"
July's PPV: (HOG wild!!!...no just kidding its called) "Da' Texas Tour"
August's PPV: "Bling Warz Volume-2"
September's PPV: "Title Tournement Tour"
October's PPV: "Boo Mutha Fucka!!!...Got'cha!"
November's PPV: "Twin City Riot!"
December's PPV: "Battle at the Bay!"

and like i'm new so i'll post more when i learn
word

Evil Austin

ROFL this outa bee good, Ken fan's ghetto hood. My god this will be funny.... Any who, if you like check out one of my shows, I am doing the main event of mine now shoudn't be too long till i am done. Good luck with this.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
thanks....I'll be checking out all the other shows and such and like we all be the booker brothas now...word...

*hugs other btb broz*

ohh snap!

forgot my commentators!!!

well anyways....

Ring Commentators and Announcer(onscreen characters/non wrestlers) :

Color Commentator: William West
Play By Play Commentator: Dave Morrison
OnScreen General Manager(commissioner authority figure) : "to be annoucned at the first show".

Qwake

Its surprising looks good Kenfan, I love the roster btw. its great! let me know when the first show will be posted and I will drop a review in. check out TNE if you like.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
lol Great backstory lol. I will check it out just to see your writing skill :shifty:

The Rated R CMStar

LOL, this is amazing. Repped. Great to see you in the BTB community.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
This is awesome. I actually expected only black people in this, lol. But good still. Your awesome man. Second King of IWF (behind me)

The Ripper

Reaction score
WoW Kennedy isn't champ.....YET.

i'll be checking this out when show is up

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Preview for The Promotion's First Show:

Will a New Authority Figure Appear in some way so as to take charge of Ghetto Hood Wrestling?

Will the Road to May's Glory Of Gladiators be a rough one?

Also Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel returns with Special Guest Mr.Kennedy

A Possible Triple H/Samoa Joe confrontation?:boxing_smiley:

Confirmed Matches:
Kurt Angle will take on Shelton Benjamin in a Non-Title Exhabition Match up

John Morrison and The Miz will defend the Tag Team Titles Againest Brian Kenderick and Paul London

Umaga/Batista/JBL will take each other on in a triple-threat Number 1 contenders match to see who'll challenge for John Cena's Title at the Upcoming Pay-Per-View

:smoke_1: and like all of this and much more in the Debut Show of Ghetto Hood Wrestling...:holiday: Yay!!!!

Qwake

Kurt Angle will take on Shelton Benjamin in a Non-Title Exhabition Match up

John Morrison and The Miz will defend the Tag Team Titles Againest Brian Kenderick and Paul London

Umaga/Batista/JBL will take each other on in a triple-threat Number 1 contenders match to see who'll challenge for John Cena's Title at the Upcoming Pay-Per-View

Nice preview bro, ill check this out...once you check out TNE :shifty:

Reaction score
Preview

Kurt Angle vs Shelton Benjamin in a Non-Title Exhabition Match up

will be good first show..... check out BPW Please

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

LOL. Kennedy isn't champ man ... why not?

y2j__legend

Reaction score
ROFLMAO at the Backstory. Boy, isn't KenFan4Life lucky! :p Looks great, I will be reading.

-TJ-

ROFLMFAOL xD

Looks pretty good this will have the craziest stuff on it. Kennedy isn't champ........ yet.... :shifty: