• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ken Shamrock Calls CM Punk A “Spoiled Brat,” Claims Triple H Doesn’t Like Him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jesus Christ of latter day saints. Emperor I think were all trying to be patience with you but seriously you don't get it. It's about the company gaining ratings a superstar like Dave in a box office hit, especially Marvel. This will grab more people that never watched wrestling and help the company make more money which in turn will help the WWE grow with it's fans. Knowing that Dave is in the movie Guardians of the Galaxy, hypes me up cuz I'm a fan of Marvel and WWE which only means I'm gonna wanna watch WWE and so are my friends and people who don't know WWE but where taken cuz they are fans of Dave's character in the movie. So I don't understand why you don't get this.

:notsure:

nero is being a fuckin troll! I RIGHT UR WRONG I STATE FACTS! U GUY STATE BS! And I tell u wanted and then u come back said wrong so if u keep being asshole call u dumb ass b/c ur wrong and prove u wrong and u still keep shit going!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
NO IT NOT! Look at the fuckin boo is that good for business stfu!
I'd guess so, people booing shows they care. No reaction would support your point more, plus Batista has probably pushed Bryan even more into the stratosphere of overness people hated him not being in the Rumble and wanted him to succeed even more than before.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Businessmen don't care about whether the guy is liked or not, the fact that he is there generates opportunities between WWE and other businesses.

In wwe wrestling BUSINESS! it made what the fans thing if u can't win over the fans u should not main event plan and fuckin sample!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
In wwe wrestling BUSINESS! it made what the fans thing if u can't win over the fans u should not main event plan and fuckin sample!
As much as you may not like it, fan input does not matter with WWE for the most part. WWE is a business/corporation that makes money off of their product of wrestling, which still thrives. With the readdition of Batista to WWE, considering Batista's role in the new Marvel movie, WWE can showcase him in order to generate new business opportunities.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Never try and run a business. It will fail.

I WILL WORK B/C I KNOW RUN A BUSINESS! U all need to know that in the "wrestling business" it go by fans not who the other people wanted! Watch fuckin bar recess on spike tv u dumb ass need to learn how to run the byisiness the right way! sometime it now u wanted it what ur PAIDING COMATER WANTED in in wwe case that there fans!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
As much as you may not like it, fan input does not matter with WWE for the most part. WWE is a business/corporation that makes money off of their product of wrestling, which still thrives. With the readdition of Batista to WWE, considering Batista's role in the new Marvel movie, WWE can showcase him in order to generate new business opportunities.

U just prove that dumb ass by saying that! Stone Cold! Stone Cold said before it not fans he would be nothing! STFU BEFORE U MAKE U SELF MORE Dumber then u already are!? OH WAIT UR TROLL! :pipebomb:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
U just prove that dumb ass by saying that! Stone Cold! Stone Cold said before it not fans he would be nothing! STFU BEFORE U MAKE U SELF MORE Dumber then u already are!? OH WAIT UR TROLL! :pipebomb:
That may have been the way back than, but WWE is a corporation/business with it's owner having a net worth of $1 billion dollars. Do you know how much publicity Vince could get WWE by bringing Batista, a former wrestler in WWE starring in a Marvel movie, back into the company? There are many opportunities with that. I don't know how much more I must break down to explain it.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I WILL WORK B/C I KNOW RUN A BUSINESS! U all need to know that in the "wrestling business" it go by fans not who the other people wanted! Watch fuckin bar recess on spike tv u dumb ass need to learn how to run the byisiness the right way! sometime it now u wanted it what ur PAIDING COMATER WANTED in in wwe case that there fans!

You need to calm down and stop being so rude to people.
I don't agree with you but it doesn't give you the right to call me a dumb ass or whatever. Reel your temper the fuck in.

And I still disagree with you. Batista being in a marvel movie is what's best for business.

Status
Not open for further replies.