Ken Shamrock Calls CM Punk A “Spoiled Brat,” Claims Triple H Doesn’t Like Him

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldbergFan1

Jobber
Reaction score
The main event that I'd like to see and would give high ratings to WWEs already plethora of ratings Goldberg vs Taker at Mania 31, both of them have an impressive streak for whooping ass and keepin things rollin and at ppvs Goldberg still proved to be a major wrestler he took out Rock, Triple H, and Lesner, big stars. Destroyed everybody at the chamber to the point where HHH had to use his famous sledge hammer when it was just him and Goldberg. And the Undertaker with the start of his streak in 91 and still undefeated, yea....people who dont even like wrestling will watch it.

Match of the year. :boss1:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
The main event that I'd like to see and would give high ratings to WWEs already plethora of ratings Goldberg vs Taker at Mania 31, both of them have an impressive streak for whooping ass and keepin things rollin and at ppvs Goldberg still proved to be a major wrestler he took out Rock, Triple H, and Lesner, big stars. Destroyed everybody at the chamber to the point where HHH had to use his famous sledge hammer when it was just him and Goldberg. And the Undertaker with the start of his streak in 91 and still undefeated, yea....people who dont even like wrestling will watch it.

If it were 2004, rather than 2014, I might agree with you.

But, today, I think you're way overestimating the drawing power of Bill Goldberg. Putting Goldberg in the Streak match would be exactly like putting Lesnar into the Streak match: it wouldn't do either guy any good for Taker to lose and it would be hugely anti-climactic to let it happen, so there's no reason.

If they brought Goldberg in today for an in-ring feud, it would need to be against Ryback. The constant comparisons between the two would actually create enough of a storyline plot element to make a feud meaningful, but Bill would have to realize that, in the end, Ryback has to go over. Considering his reputation when he first came to WWE, I wonder if his ego could take that.

wk

GoldbergFan1

Jobber
Reaction score

But, today, I think you're way overestimating the drawing power of Bill Goldberg. Putting Goldberg in the Streak match would be exactly like putting Lesnar into the Streak match: it wouldn't do either guy any good for Taker to lose and it would be hugely anti-climactic to let it happen, so there's no reason.

If they brought Goldberg in today for an in-ring feud, it would need to be against Ryback. The constant comparisons between the two would actually create enough of a storyline plot element to make a feud meaningful, but Bill would have to realize that, in the end, Ryback has to go over. Considering his reputation when he first came to WWE, I wonder if his ego could take that.

wk

I can see that Goldberg and Ryback do have comparisons when it comes to Power and physicilty, it should be a no brainer to who becomes the winner if that match ever happened. i'm thinkin Ryback only has age over Bill anything else would get in the way, especially his ego.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score

This match would have been awesome if it was 1998 Goldberg vs 2014 Undertaker and Goldberg was still in his prime and undefeated. Just pretend Goldberg was a hot new star today and got over with a massive undefeated streak like he was back then and then squared off against the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. If both men had clashed when they were BOTH still carrying undefeated streaks, it would have been huge. But in 2014 though, it wouldn't be anywhere near as big of a deal because Goldberg is nearing 50, is long past his prime and isn't undefeated anymore.

wk

IMO (and someone else brought this idea up before me in another thread), Roman Reigns makes more sense for Goldberg to put over than Ryback does. Reigns is actually a guy they're taking measures to protect and build into the next big main event star unlike with the way they've handled Ryback. Plus, I think the audience would accept Reigns going over Goldberg a lot more than they would Ryback because they consider Ryback a ripoff of Goldberg. And there's no way Goldberg would ever agree to put over Ryback at this point. He said publicly that he doesn't mind putting someone over, but he doesn't want it to be someone who "loses all the time." And there's enough similarities between these two to create an interesting rivalry as well - both men are powerhouses, both men share the same finisher, etc.

IMO, Ryback will never fully recover from his losing streak and I don't think the company even cares anymore because they already have their next "big man" main eventer in Reigns anyway. Which is why they're probably fine with letting Ryback remain in a lower card tag team while Reigns is getting the rocket strapped to his back sooner than later.

Reactions: Wacokid27

GoldbergFan1

Jobber
Reaction score
This match would have been awesome if it was 1998 Goldberg vs 2014 Undertaker and Goldberg was still in his prime and undefeated. Just pretend Goldberg was a hot new star today and got over with a massive undefeated streak like he was back then and then squared off against the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. If both men had clashed when they were BOTH still carrying undefeated streaks, it would have been huge. But in 2014 though, it wouldn't be anywhere near as big of a deal because Goldberg is nearing 50, is long past his prime and isn't undefeated anymore.

IMO (and someone else brought this idea up before me in another thread), Roman Reigns makes more sense for Goldberg to put over than Ryback does. Reigns is actually a guy they're taking measures to protect and build into the next big main event star unlike with the way they've handled Ryback. Plus, I think the audience would accept Reigns going over Goldberg a lot more than they would Ryback because they consider Ryback a ripoff of Goldberg. And there's no way Goldberg would ever agree to put over Ryback at this point. He said publicly that he doesn't mind putting someone over, but he doesn't want it to be someone who "loses all the time." And there's enough similarities between these two to create an interesting rivalry as well - both men are powerhouses, both men share the same finisher, etc.

IMO, Ryback will never fully recover from his losing streak and I don't think the company even cares anymore because they already have their next "big man" main eventer in Reigns anyway. Which is why they're probably fine with letting Ryback remain in a lower card tag team while Reigns is getting the rocket strapped to his back sooner than later.

I certainly see that Reigns is not only a fan fav and his arrival hadnt even lasted past a year. Whatcha gonna do brother, when Reigns breaks loose from the Shield and runs wild on you!? -rips phone book in half-

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
@Lockard , @Wacokid27 , @Tyler Durden

Seriously, how the f*** do you know what Emperor Lelouch Britannia is saying? I can't read a single one of his posts. You guys quote him, so I'm sure he's saying something of substance, but f***

68ec1f8d260bdc18a07ed0395e21c52c.gif

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score

Seriously, how the f*** do you know what Emperor Lelouch Britannia is saying? I can't read a single one of his posts. You guys quote him, so I'm sure he's saying something of substance, but f***

I've taught in Texas public middle and high schools (ages 11 - 18) for the last 13 years. During that time, I dealt with all levels of students and with all levels of learning and communicative disabilities and disorders.

wk

Reactions: JC4Life37

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
I've taught in Texas public middle and high schools (ages 11 - 18) for the last 13 years. During that time, I dealt with all levels of students and with all levels of learning and communicative disabilities and disorders.

wk
Good answer

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

wk

if that true then u should understand what I go though! assholes!

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
if that true then u should understand what I go though! assholes!

In defense of my fellow "assholes" (I guess I'm one of them here), it doesn't help that you don't really defend your ideas/views so much as you just insist on your correctness and insult anyone who has the gall to disagree with you.

This is a discussion forum, not a Gohan edict forum.

wk

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
In defense of my fellow "assholes" (I guess I'm one of them here), it doesn't help that you don't really defend your ideas/views so much as you just insist on your correctness and insult anyone who has the gall to disagree with you.

This is a discussion forum, not a Gohan edict forum.

wk

people make funny spelling all the time on here how any I am asshole for that!?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score

To be fair, it usually takes me a good five minutes just to decipher a single sentence of his.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He said himself that he has no problem with Batista. Which proves my point that you have no idea why he left.
not to defend Emperor, but Punk did give reasons as to why he left. He said he didn't like the direction with DB. He didn't like their planning with his storyline. and he said that WWE does too many things last minute. No planning. He said he would run things differently. Punk is good friends with Batista but when commenting on it, he noted that he felt it wasn't batista's time right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.