Ken Shamrock Calls CM Punk A “Spoiled Brat,” Claims Triple H Doesn’t Like Him

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
You don't get it bro. KEn SHamrock mos tworld's most danger man! ABC Say so so it not a gimmick he really dangered! so he should be champ cause he have special or a around him. Ankle lock great sub and intense with belly suplexes for everyone lots of refs!

Wow! I'm glad someone finally made this point.

That just demolishes my argument.

You're right, Dolph's.

wk

Reactions: seabs

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Most Dangerous Condom in the world.

GoldbergFan1

Jobber
Reaction score
Alright, if that were true if he's the most dangerous man like you guys say he is then why isn't he the most fan favorite or talked about superstar in the WWE? Better yet, why isn't he going up against the Taker at WM30? There's been superstars like Shawn Micheals and Triple H who took on Taker and they did it before retirement. Just cuz ABC did a special for Ken Shamrock calling him the most dangerous man doesn't mean it's true.

Point is Ken Shamrock was not a big star, when I think of WWE Shamrock doesn't come to mind. Wrestlers like Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Taker, Austin, Rock, and Cena come to mind. So I really don't see how anybody could ever think that Shamrock is worth mentioning as a top pro wrestler.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
lol goodness. So you would have preferred for Ken Shamrock to have been the Corporate Champion over The Rock in late 1998/early 1999? You would have just forsaken the epic Rock/Mankind and Rock/Austin feuds just so Shamrock could have won the title you feel he "deserved" instead? Because yeah, I'm sure the promos and the matches with Austin and Mankind would have been far better and entertaining and more memorable to this day if Shamrock was in the place of Rock. The I Quit Match, the Falls Count Anywhere (In An Empty Arena) Match, the Ladder Match, the Last Man Standing Match, etc. The awesome segments like Rock punching Austin into the Boston river and then doing a mock funeral of him on Raw, etc.... even if I were the world's biggest Shamrock fan, I'd be able to see that Shamrock didn't deserve that kind of push over The Rock. He wasn't as entertaining (in or out of the ring) or as electrifying on the mic as The Rock and we can also look back now and see just how much chemistry Rock had with guys like Foley and Austin. Shamrock never had chemistry on those kinds of levels with anybody.

But that was Ken best change to be wwe champion! And I now Rock would have won title anyway so I would take that out for. and beside then Stone Cold Wm17 match with The Rock for the title would had made more! Since it would have been his 1st time.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
But that was Ken best change to be wwe champion! And I now Rock would have won title anyway so I would take that out for. and beside then Stone Cold Wm17 match with The Rock for the title would had made more! Since it would have been his 1st time.

Austin/Rock at Wrestlemania 17 couldn't have been any bigger than it already was. The hype and aura that surrounded the match (and the match itself) so eclipsed any previous encounters that it almost felt like it had never happened before. And again, I wouldn't wish away the epic Rock/Mankind and the very first (over the world title) Austin/Rock feud just so Shamrock could get a run with the belt. You honestly would have preferred Austin/Shamrock as the Wrestlemania 15 main event? Get real, dude. That would have been a pretty decent B-PPV main event, but Wrestlemania main events are supposed to be the biggest and most important matches of the year. Austin/Shamrock wouldn't have been that.

Not everyone gets a run with the world title. If Roddy Piper, Ted Dibiase, Jake Roberts, Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Owen Hart, etc. never got a run, then I'm too upset that Shamrock didn't either.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Alright, if that were true if he's the most dangerous man like you guys say he is then why isn't he the most fan favorite or talked about superstar in the WWE? Better yet, why isn't he going up against the Taker at WM30? There's been superstars like Shawn Micheals and Triple H who took on Taker and they did it before retirement. Just cuz ABC did a special for Ken Shamrock calling him the most dangerous man doesn't mean it's true.

Point is Ken Shamrock was not a big star, when I think of WWE Shamrock doesn't come to mind. Wrestlers like Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Taker, Austin, Rock, and Cena come to mind. So I really don't see how anybody could ever think that Shamrock is worth mentioning as a top pro wrestler.

Okay, mijo. I think you need to recognize something:

Sarcasm.

The only person here who legit thinks Shamrock is the "most dangerous man in the world" is Gohan. The rest of us are just screwing around.

wk

GoldbergFan1

Jobber
Reaction score
Okay, mijo. I think you need to recognize something:

Sarcasm.

The only person here who legit thinks Shamrock is the "most dangerous man in the world" is Gohan. The rest of us are just screwing around.

wk

I could have sworn I thought I was directing wat I said to Gohan. My bad man.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I could have sworn I thought I was directing wat I said to Gohan. My bad man.

No problem. It came across as directed at Dolph's comment. Probably why I was confused is that you seem much too smart not to recognize his sarcasm.

It's all good. :eek:tunga:

wk

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Austin/Rock at Wrestlemania 17 couldn't have been any bigger than it already was. The hype and aura that surrounded the match (and the match itself) so eclipsed any previous encounters that it almost felt like it had never happened before. And again, I wouldn't wish away the epic Rock/Mankind and the very first (over the world title) Austin/Rock feud just so Shamrock could get a run with the belt. You honestly would have preferred Austin/Shamrock as the Wrestlemania 15 main event? Get real, dude. That would have been a pretty decent B-PPV main event, but Wrestlemania main events are supposed to be the biggest and most important matches of the year. Austin/Shamrock wouldn't have been that.

Not everyone gets a run with the world title. If Roddy Piper, Ted Dibiase, Jake Roberts, Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Owen Hart, etc. never got a run, then I'm too upset that Shamrock didn't either.

Yes I would would have. b/c I no that would have put on a good match and I know Rock would have been champion against Stone Cold later on.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Fail. How do you guys do that?

Click the little "smilies" face on the quick reply or on the reply page. It will give you a collection of available pics.

Make sure your cursor is active where you want the picture placed, then select the pic with your mouse and it will insert it.

:jbl:

wk

Status
Not open for further replies.