Ken Shamrock Calls CM Punk A “Spoiled Brat,” Claims Triple H Doesn’t Like Him

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Naa bro he changed my mind.

he need a manger to the promo thing like there doing with Brock. If he a manger he was have been much better b/c the manger would have done the talk and he could just done wresting and do his gimmick!

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
King of The Ring 1998 with The Rock
Royal Rumble 1998 The Rock
DX 1997 HBK sadly the match end gayly
His match on Raw against Stone Cold
Week before S.Seris on Raw he was great match with Bret that end dq!

any other question!?

It wasn't a question. I knew the matches you were referring to and I don't think any of them qualify as "great".

Ken Shamrock is a hell of a fighter. He might even be a hell of a nice guy.

But he's a subpar pro wrestler.

wk

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
It wasn't a question. I knew the matches you were referring to and I don't think any of them qualify as "great".

Ken Shamrock is a hell of a fighter. He might even be a hell of a nice guy.

But he's a subpar pro wrestler.

wk

That were all great matchest!

GoldbergFan1

Jobber
Reaction score
bec5e23eb0655e43a5c6231ce909387e.jpg

Reactions: seabs

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Uh well The Rock won the WWE Title later that year in 1998 instead giving him it should have gong to Ken b/c Ken beat him at KOTR which though at tat time was going get in to the wwe title hunt but insead he just b/c Rock bitch for vince which reterd! As much as great Rock become which I still thing even Ken won the wwe title over The Rock in 1998 Rock would still have been WWE Champion later on so yes I think Ken should at that time! And he should have been with Vince. And then Rock could stay badyface since people were over with him as the people champion!

lol goodness. So you would have preferred for Ken Shamrock to have been the Corporate Champion over The Rock in late 1998/early 1999? You would have just forsaken the epic Rock/Mankind and Rock/Austin feuds just so Shamrock could have won the title you feel he "deserved" instead? Because yeah, I'm sure the promos and the matches with Austin and Mankind would have been far better and entertaining and more memorable to this day if Shamrock was in the place of Rock. The I Quit Match, the Falls Count Anywhere (In An Empty Arena) Match, the Ladder Match, the Last Man Standing Match, etc. The awesome segments like Rock punching Austin into the Boston river and then doing a mock funeral of him on Raw, etc.... even if I were the world's biggest Shamrock fan, I'd be able to see that Shamrock didn't deserve that kind of push over The Rock. He wasn't as entertaining (in or out of the ring) or as electrifying on the mic as The Rock and we can also look back now and see just how much chemistry Rock had with guys like Foley and Austin. Shamrock never had chemistry on those kinds of levels with anybody.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol goodness. So you would have preferred for Ken Shamrock to have been the Corporate Champion over The Rock in late 1998/early 1999? You would have just forsaken the epic Rock/Mankind and Rock/Austin feuds just so Shamrock could have won the title you feel he "deserved" instead? Because yeah, I'm sure the promos and the matches with Austin and Mankind would have been far better and entertaining and more memorable to this day if Shamrock was in the place of Rock. The I Quit Match, the Falls Count Anywhere (In An Empty Arena) Match, the Ladder Match, the Last Man Standing Match, etc. The awesome segments like Rock punching Austin into the Boston river and then doing a mock funeral of him on Raw, etc.... even if I were the world's biggest Shamrock fan, I'd be able to see that Shamrock didn't deserve that kind of push over The Rock. He wasn't as entertaining (in or out of the ring) or as electrifying on the mic as The Rock and we can also look back now and see just how much chemistry Rock had with guys like Foley and Austin. Shamrock never had chemistry on those kinds of levels with anybody.
You don't get it bro. KEn SHamrock mos tworld's most danger man! ABC Say so so it not a gimmick he really dangered! so he should be champ cause he have special or a around him. Ankle lock great sub and intense with belly suplexes for everyone lots of refs!

GoldbergFan1

Jobber
Reaction score
You don't get it bro. KEn SHamrock mos tworld's most danger man! ABC Say so so it not a gimmick he really dangered! so he should be champ cause he have special or a around him. Ankle lock great sub and intense with belly suplexes for everyone lots of refs!

This is really going over your head. You have to look at it from the fans point of view and how big Austin and Rock are, both of them had entertaining matches. And Ken was one of those guys u see wrestle and then he goes home while the crowd gave him respect it didn't reach the amount of respect that Austin and Rock gained. Think about it Austin and Rock aren't bullshit superstars they knew how to entertain the fans and display amazing matches. There is absolutely no way you can overlook there history. Even till this day, they remain popular if they were to have a match at WM30 I garuntee you everyone, and I mean everyone would be either at home or at the stadium watching them.

Status
Not open for further replies.