Ken Anderson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ken Anderson's Gimmick

• Love it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MizMasta3000

Hands down this is the best non-title feud going on in both companies. HHH-Sheamus, depending on where that goes, could be number 2.

the408kid

Reaction score
Is Mark Henry inclusive to that?

Forgetting about Raisha Saeed?

1st quote: Good Point, he's completely worthless as far as I'm concerned.

2nd quote: Personally I'd rather Alissa Flash wrestle in the last gimmick she had in TNA where she would unzip her top about less the halfway and then zip it back up to tease the men on tv and in the audience. To bad they released her. That was hot!!!!

Kizza

Anything insulting America is soooo cheap. Seriously, it takes very little talent to be able to say TROOPZ SUK HUR HUR HUR *spit on tags*.

Oh, how I wish for Copani to wrestle again :(.

csg370

Reaction score
I think the feud is great.

ANDERSON is a great heel, and what better way to get heat than talk shit about America? I mean, him just walking in he'll get booed. Then he says America sucks? Instant Ratings IMO.