Kelly Rowland to Shoot Two New Videos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wrestling

Reaction score
Raylene Richards

RayleneRichards3.jpg

RayleneRichards2.jpg

RayleneRichards1.jpg

Kairi

Reaction score
Kelly Rowland is giving her fans not one, but two new music videos. The “Motivationâ€￾ singer is set to go in front of the lens this week to shoot back-to-back videos.

Big Sean will join Kelly on the Los Angeles set of the Hit-Boy-produced “Lay It on Me,â€￾ the second single off her latest album Here I Am. Rap-Up.com has learned that the treatment calls for a number of sexy outfits including a latex getup and a gold catsuit, with Kelly performing one scene on an elephant.

In addition, she is scheduled to film a video for the dance floor-ready “Down for Whatever,â€￾ produced by RedOne. Sarah Chatfield (“Motivationâ€￾) will direct both clips.

The Destiny’s Child diva has been rehearsing for her slot on Chris Brown’s “F.A.M.E.â€￾ tour, which kicks off September 12 in Toronto. She can also be seen as a judge on Britain’s “X Factor.â€￾

If that wasn’t enough, there is already talk of a new project. Rico Love told Rap-Up.com that he’s headed back into the studio to write for Kelly’s fourth album and hopes to have a single out by next spring. “I believe in R&B and I believe that if we make new age records and don’t make dated records and keep it classic, I think we’ll be fine,â€￾ he shared.