Kelly only back for 3 weeks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't care, although I'm happy it may open up a spot for a, I don't know, talented Diva to get TV time?

Reactions: Farooq

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I don't care, although I'm happy it may open up a spot for a, I don't know, talented Diva to get TV time?

Bring up Paige from NXT. She gets immense reactions on NXT. Watched the latest episode with dinner earlier, she is insanely over.

Reactions: Snowman1

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Bring up Paige from NXT. She gets immense reactions on NXT. Watched the latest episode with dinner earlier, she is insanely over.

The one in which she wrestled the tag match? I saw it, indeed, she was really over with the fans there. And she's also talented.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Bring out my neighbors grandmother. She can put up a better and more fast paced match. Just saying.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Stopspot said:
It doesn't mean they are high on her. It means they are nice enough to work out a working agreement that will benefit both parts.

Plus working as an ambassador doesn't give you TV time. Sergeant Slaughter is a WWE Ambassador and is hardly shown on TV nowadays. It just means Kelly will be representing WWE at public events like major sporting events or fundraisers.

This is a deal a lot of WWE wrestlers get when they stop wrestling. Kelly accepting this will mean the end of Kelly Kelly the diva for at least a long while.

Kelly Kelly will some how still be on screen as an ambassador she is so over with the fans and very marketable WWE will work something out trust me. You havent seen the last of Kelly Kelly yet

As for those on here who say Paige should be on the main roster cos shes over well you wont see her on the main roster anytime soon shes only 19 years old and WWE have now created a new rule that talent have to be 21 years old to be on the main roster so Paige has got a while longer doing FCW house shows before she even gets on the road full time and on tv

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Kelly Kelly will some how still be on screen as an ambassador she is so over with the fans and very marketable WWE will work something out trust me. You havent seen the last of Kelly Kelly yet

As for those on here who say Paige should be on the main roster cos shes over well you wont see her on the main roster anytime soon shes only 19 years old and WWE have now created a new rule that talent have to be 21 years old to be on the main roster so Paige has got a while longer doing FCW house shows before she even gets on the road full time and on tv

Rule link or it isn't true. Kaitlyn > kellykelly. Those tits :yay:

Reactions: Farooq

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Kelly is really over?
Did you hear the silence when she returned? :yuno:

Farooq

Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
Kelly is really over?
Did you hear the silence when she returned? :yuno:

:haha: I know right? You could hear a pen drop during that match.

Farooq

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
No more Kelly Kelly talk after this. :gusta:

#optimisticHossstrikes

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Kelly Kelly returned to a great reaction on Raw they even chanted her name during the match. You dont see that during other divas matches

Where? That match was silent. AJ gets tons of reaction. She is the most popular female wrestler of 2012 and the most over. That is a fact.