Kelly not returning full time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOO she has to return full time I miss her so much shes the only diva that the fans give a reaction to. None of the other divas get any reaction at all. I hope she changes her mind and comes back full time

Lol..

AJ gets massive pops, and Eve gets massive heat..

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Link said:
v6NRn.gif

Edit: Not a rip on your post, it's just a standard Kelly Kelly Thread response

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I thnk Kelly Kelly and Vince will talk and arrange an agreement where she could just do appearances on tv tapings to make the schedule easier for her. She is the top diva in WWE whos very marketable to WWE I dont think Vince would want to lose her to somebody else

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I thnk Kelly Kelly and Vince will talk and arrange an agreement where she could just do appearances on tv tapings to make the schedule easier for her. She is the top diva in WWE whos very marketable to WWE I dont think Vince would want to lose her to somebody else

AGREE!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

I don't think Kelly will be getting any special treatment. She was a Laurinaitis project and with him no longer in charge of talent relations and with Triple H wanting to focus on legit talent I don't see Kelly staying long considering her horrible ring skills compared to some of the women they have on the roster.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Vince and Kelly "talking" about an agreement... I see what's going on there. Not that she should get any preferencial treatment, she's just a chick who can't wrestle, talk or do anything but scream but has a marketable look, but I don't really care for the divas.