Kelly not returning full time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
PWMania.com previously noted that Kelly Kelly will be returning to WWE on tonight’s RAW 1000 episode. F4Wonline.com reports that tonight’s appearance is a one-time thing for the special episode and there are no plans yet for Kelly to return to WWE full-time.

God Meltzer I hope you are right on this one.

Source PWmania

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
She will probably just be blowing someone in the background as a superstar is shown backstage or something.

Reactions: Snowman1

Stopspot

Reaction score
Kelly and X-Pac? :jeritroll:

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOO she has to return full time I miss her so much shes the only diva that the fans give a reaction to. None of the other divas get any reaction at all. I hope she changes her mind and comes back full time

Stopspot

Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOO she has to return full time I miss her so much shes the only diva that the fans give a reaction to. None of the other divas get any reaction at all. I hope she changes her mind and comes back full time

Tell that to AJ. She gets more reactions than Kelly ever did.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:

GET IT RIGHT UP YOU! Waaaaaay! We won't have our bandwidth clogged up with your shitty threads anymore!!