Kelly Kelly taking time off

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
- Kelly Kelly has been given some time off by WWE. A source within the company said that Kelly has been on the road full-time since 2006, noting, "She's been here since he was a kid. She had been pushing for time away to spend with her family and her boyfriend. Six years for someone of her age [25 years old] is a lifetime. She needed a break."

Several people within the company don't believe she's returning soon if at all. Kelly has started to use her given name, Barbie Blank, in the public eye and is starting to take endorsements and appearances outside of WWE sources. Her last televised appearance was the May 21st Raw, while she last worked the May 26th house show.

PWInsider

Didn't realise she'd been around so long, understandable to want some time off. Wouldn't be surprised if she goes either, most divas tend to spend around 5 years on the main roster before leaving (I actually researched this on another forum years ago, I know, I R SAD).

Castiel

Reaction score
I knew Raw was missing something this week! How will the divas division survive now?!

I could see her leaving for sure.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I couldn't care less if Kelly leaves, tbh.

Good riddance.

Starlight

C'mon WWE open your eyes and hire some real talented women, and possibly extend the time limit

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler