Kelly Kelly returning to WWE programming?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HEELBailey

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
In accordance to Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer, Kelly Kelly's 'visit' to Monday Night RAW may hold more meaning than what meets the eye.

It's said that she has signed a new 3-year contract wit hteh WWE; and that she'll be reporting to the Performance Center next week to debut sometime after SummerSlam.

Do you like Kelly Kelly, and would you be interested to see her return to in-ring action?

Source: @DaveMeltzer's Twitter

IusVSIE.png

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
So...this is the lady who originally appeared as a "stripper" right?

"The girl so nice they named her twice"

Could she actually wrestle?
Not to my knowledge, but what Diva could back then besides Nattie and Beth?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So...this is the lady who originally appeared as a "stripper" right?

"The girl so nice they named her twice"

Could she actually wrestle?

Had ONE good match with Beth, that is it. Orton has said she was known for sleeping with much of locker room and passing out BJ's like candy. I think Punk has even commented on this as well.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So yeah... She is one of the "Divas" that gave women wrestlers a bad name in my book. She don't need to come back.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Had ONE good match with Beth, that is it. Orton has said she was known for sleeping with much of locker room and passing out BJ's like candy. I think Punk has even commented on this as well.
Well Punk dated her

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Had ONE good match with Beth, that is it.
That's the lady we need back...Beth Phoenix...
Orton has said she was known for sleeping with much of locker room and passing out BJ's like candy.
Well...I'm sure that helped release any "tension build up" in the male locker room...lol
I think Punk has even commented on this as well.
I'm pretty sure Punk ha commented on everything...
his opinions don't mean shit to me.
So yeah... She is one of the "Divas" that gave women wrestlers a bad name in my book. She don't need to come back.
I have to be honest...if a woman wants to sleep around...that's her choice...and as long as
she's "clean" and stays away from the married men...she can have all the fun she wants.

Honestly...I only want women on WWF TV that can wrestle or have wrestled...
besides JoJo and Renee of course...they are good value.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That's the lady we need back...Beth Phoenix...

Well...I'm sure that helped release any "tension build up" in the male locker room...lol

I'm pretty sure Punk ha commented on everything...
his opinions don't mean shit to me.

I have to be honest...if a woman wants to sleep around...that's her choice...and as long as
she's "clean" and stays away from the married men...she can have all the fun she wants.

Honestly...I only want women on WWF TV that can wrestle or have wrestled...
besides JoJo and Renee of course...they are good value.

"Fun" or not, it made women wrestlers look weak. It made them look like they were only there for eye candy when some legit wanted to be taken serious like athletes. That is my issue with it. You hire people you want to represent your product.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
"Fun" or not, it made women wrestlers look weak. It made them look like they were only there for eye candy when some legit wanted to be taken serious like athletes. That is my issue with it. You hire people you want to represent your product.
Oh I agree...but what happens behind closed doors and what happens in "public" are 2 very different things...

If she can't wrestle...then keep her away...

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake