Kelly Kelly and Ace!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Kelly Kelly being a slut is pretty much an open secret, just like kayfabe. It's not official, but everyone and their grandmas know about it. :dawg:

:true:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Looking like a whore as per.

I agree with this...

BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
And your point in posting this photo OP???

Seriously there two colleagues having a conversation nothing wrong with that. Maybe Johnny is actually negotiating with Kelly Kelly on her contract and arranging a lighter schedule for her to do

People on here grow up and stop assuming whats happening between them with your dirrty minds. Kelly Kelly has been in relationship with Sheldon Souray for a year and a half

Triple H is the Vice President of Talent relations, surely if she wanted a lighter schedule she would have to see him.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Farooq The GOAT of WWEForums said:
:haha: Chatting. We all know she's getting some people power in her mouth.

Farooq, I'm following you around the forum, because I know you're going to post something that is "Like" worthy... :Damn:

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:yay: I feel so honored.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Theres nothing going on between them. Kelly Kelly has a boyfriend and Johnny is married. People on here need to grow up

Jesus Christ, It's called having a laugh. Have a sense of humour please.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Theres nothing going on between them. Kelly Kelly has a boyfriend and Johnny is married. People on here need to grow up

Yes, because people never cheat or have affairs.

Unless you're following KK around everywhere (which at this point wouldn't surprise me), you can't say with 100% certainty whether anything is going on between them, or anyone else for that matter.

Regardless, as Big Hoss said, it's just for shits and giggles, all in good humor.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
Yes, because people never cheat or have affairs.

Unless you're following KK around everywhere (which at this point wouldn't surprise me), you can't say with 100% certainty whether anything is going on between them, or anyone else for that matter.

Regardless, as Big Hoss said, it's just for shits and giggles, all in good humor.

Basically what she said. Also seen you say AJ and Eve were sleeping with people in WWE too. It's fair play that we say the same about Kelly Kelly, and more likely because she has horrible matches in the ring.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82