Ke$ha & Nicki Minaj to collaborate?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
Ke$ha made a seemingly unintentional Twitter faux pas when she tweeted about a never before heard of collaboration between she and rap star Nicki Minaj.

The pair teamed up recently on the remix of Britney Spears‘ ‘Till The World Ends‘, and seem to have hit it off since being photographed together at last year’s MTV Music Video Awards.

Find out more about the collaboration after the jump:

Kesha-SuperBass-Tweet.jpg

In the above tweet which she then deleted moments after, Ke$ha let its slip that she appears on a remix of Nicki Minaj’s ‘Superbass’ single, just days after the ‘Till The World Ends’ remix surfaced.

With the majority of Minaj’s singles failing to chart positively in foreign markets, a collaboration with Ke$ha on ‘Superbass’ may just be the push Minaj needs to cement herself as legitimately international artist.

Are you checking for a Ke$ha / Nicki Minaj collabo?

---

god i hope ke$ha was just bullshitting cause if i remember correctly nicki said she was done with collabs for a while, god i would have to give the side eye to both of them >_>