Kaz injured

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Source: NoDQ.com

Kaz (Frankie Kazarian) tore his biceps at the TNA Impact TV taping on Monday night in Orlando and underwent another operation this week according to The Wrestling Observer/Figure Four Online. This surgery will likely keep him out of action for close to six months. Kaz, who is now playing the Suicide character in TNA, just returned from surgery due to a torn triceps. Whether they will drop the Suicide character or have someone else play the character in the costume while he is out remains to be seen.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Damn, that sucks. He showed up what 2 3 times and already out again. I thought they should have had somebody else play Suicide anyways besides Kaz because I saw him as the next X-Division star to step up in the ME scene, ala Styles, and Joe.

Kizza

I can't think of anymore people that they aren't using that are his height and stature though.

If they make Daniels do this I riot.

Teel614

Reaction score
I hope to god Daniels doesn't become suicide, they should just drop the character all together.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Well the good news for Kaz is at least he has Tracy Brooks to nurse him back to health.