Karrion Kross could be heading back to the WWE - HE HAS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I think he looks better with hair. Without hair he just looks like another generic bald guy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
You’re so horny for Judgement Day to change lol why would Kross and Scarlett join JD when they are just fine as themselves and also JD doesn’t have leaders they are all as one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He grew his hair out so he can have a shitty haircut like everyone else in that group.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

There’s been some speculation on the MLW status of Karrion Kross and Scarlett after they returned to WWE on Friday’s SmackDown. However, a new report from Fightful Select notes that they were never signed to MLW contracts, and despite being advertised for the CYN live event tour, they were not committed to those dates, either.

It’s no secret that Kross and Scarlett returned to WWE due to the Triple H regime taking power in the wake of Vince McMahon’s retirement. Word now is that Triple H was “dismayed” by Kross’ booking on the main roster last year.

It was reported earlier today that Kross is now listed internally as the #2 heel on SmackDown, behind Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns. It was also reported that Scarlett will be only managing Kross, for now.

The new report from Fightful notes that Kross was adamant outside of WWE that Scarlett remain a part of his presentation, to the point he passed up the AEW match against current TNT Champion Wardlow earlier this year. Kross didn’t want his presentation moving forward to be reminiscent of the RAW run that left a bad taste in people’s mouths.

As noted, Friday’s SmackDown saw Kross destroy Drew McIntyre as McIntyre was preparing to hit the ring for a brawl with The Bloodline. Scarlett then taunted Reigns with an hourglass. You can click here for possible major title plans that involve Kross.​

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler