Karma?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
What are you thoughts on it?
I was never one to believe it but with the way things have been happening in my life, almost seems right.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Bullshit! I've done so many nice things for people in my life and rarely have it returned.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Bullshit! I've done so many nice things for people in my life and rarely have it returned.
You have a loving wife, and beautiful children. :pity:
Some men only dream of having them things. TRY AGAIN! :angry:

Reactions: B.Dazzle

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
wife, and children. :pity:
Some men only dream of having them things. TRY AGAIN! :angry:

NO, no we don't.
7920635a191d765bdf7d47c3e6daef4b.jpg

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm talking about everything else
:gtfo: YOU GREEDY BACON LOVING CANADIAN! It's not good enough for you to live in possibly the safest country on this planet, have a loving wife and kids, free healthcare and be up your arse with an amazing mix of culture! NO! IT IS NEVER ENOUGH FOR YOU! :angry:

:upset:
:why:
:finger:
:jbl:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
:gtfo: YOU GREEDY BACON LOVING CANADIAN! It's not good enough for you to live in possibly the safest country on this planet, have a loving wife and kids, free healthcare and be up your arse with an amazing mix of culture! NO! IT IS NEVER ENOUGH FOR YOU! :angry:

:upset:
:why:
:finger:
:jbl:
Fuck up pussy face!

:happy:

Reactions: Rogue and catlady
Reaction score
I have a great husband and beautiful children. I don't feel they should have to give anything back to me.

As for other people, I don't mind helping if they really need it, but don't make it a habit. I am not a faithful terrier. Do it yourself, and if you don't want to, I guess you're fucked.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Families and marriage is overrated. Life ain't nothin' but bitches and money.

Cheri

Jobber
Reaction score
I outright don't believe in Karma.
I've known too many wonderful people never catch a break while awful human beings get rewarded.

I think what a lot of people mistake as Karma, is a go getter attitude paying off.
I don't think it's anything to do with "being good" or what goes around comes around, I think people see positive minded people achieve their dreams through hard work or lazy, malicious people only out for themselves and therefore don't succeed in life. They attribute that to Karma but it's not the same thing.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I like the concept but life is too random for good and bad things to be related IMO it may make you appreciate the good times more or whatever though which is a huge positive. I like giving to other people because it's something I enjoy not because I might get it back.

I don't think we can embed ted talks but this one is pretty eyeopening about the positives of giving to others http://www.ted.com/talks/michael_norton_how_to_buy_happiness.html

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Its a cute thing for good people to hold on to but if you really think there is some mysterious force out in the universe making sure good things happen to people who do good things for other and vice versa... Idk what to tell you. There is some logical and correlative things that come along with being a nice person, obviously, but it has nothing to do with 'karma'