Karen Jarrett returning to Impact

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Question needs an answer to please.

I have a question, im not sure if its the correct place to post, but i want to know what are the best programs for GFX editings and makings. Also what is the best software for creating banners or images.

And if its possible to give me a link for downloading the software would be appreciated.

Sorry for the inconvience.

KassidyX

Reaction score
yup.... although i still havent learned how to add giffs to my sigs in imageready and it is a bit complex of a program took me a while to teach myself how to use it

Reaction score
the link is in the thread made by mark and good-tutorials.com is the best site for tutorials

Reaction score
Go to FunMaza.com, go to the "Software Downloads" section, click on Photoshop CS2 9 and you will download the entire CD/DVD version of PS CS2 in a folder. Then either download a crack or ask me to use mine and I'll give you some codes to enter and you will have FULL Photoshop in minutes.

Wrestling Station

Go to FunMaza.com, go to the "Software Downloads" section, click on Photoshop CS2 9 and you will download the entire CD/DVD version of PS CS2 in a folder. Then either download a crack or ask me to use mine and I'll give you some codes to enter and you will have FULL Photoshop in minutes.
Thanks to all of you guys, Hemsley, rep will be added thanks.

koberulz

Reaction score
GIMP is alright if you want something free and (relatively) simple to use.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
GENESIS UPDATE: JEFF JARRETT DROPS A BOMB ON KURT ANGLE FOR THURSDAY'S IMPACT ON SPIKE TV AT 9/8c

Perhaps the most startling news coming out of last night's Genesis pay-per-view wasn't that Jeff Jarrett planned to announce his departure from MMA competition, but that he would do so this Thursday night on iMPACT!, with his wife, Karen by his side.

Jarrett taunted his long time adversary Kurt Angle when he declared, "finally, the three of us are going to celebrate together".

For those of you who are not aware, tensions between the two have been high for some time, to say the least, since Angle's divorce from Karen in 2008 and her subsequent marriage to Jarrett last August. Thursday's appearance marks Karen Jarrett's return to TNA after a long absence. A former personal valet, who eventually had her own segment called "Karen's Angle", left the show in 2008.

There is no question sparks are gonna fly as Jarrett told Angle of his plans and that, "Karen was going to come to the iMPACT! Zone, whether he liked it or not".

Don't miss what promises to be a very "special" family reunion, this Thursday, January 13 at 9PM ET/8PM CT on Spike.

Awesome news.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Best be good then to make up for that horrid MMA Exhibition shit we had to witness last night.

Kairi

Reaction score
now this i'm looking forward to, but just a little