Karen Angle Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Karen Angle was with Jeff Jarrett at the recent string of TNA live events (Including Reading, PA Event on January 15th). There are also talks of actually bringing Karen back to TNA TV but it’s not been confirmed.

F4Online

TNA wants to piss off Kurt.

LKP

Ouch lol ^^^

I think it will be a bad move on TNA's part for that. If it happen Angle back to wwe me thinks.

Reaction score
There are very few wrestlers that are true assets to TNA, and by that I mean dudes that would be of use to WWE, and Angle is one. Kong is another and one might be getting canned and they are obviously trying to burn bridges with Angle. Fuck Jarrett, he's stupid, is he trying to get his ass kicked? I mean if Angle can choke out Big Show, he'd definitely slaughter the fuck out of Jeff Nobody, then hopefully Angle goes back to the E, because the only good TNA is using him for is pairing him with AJ and thats overdone as is.

xtremebadass

I bet you Hulk Hogan hates Kurt Angle. Angle has been in TNA too long and wasn't in WCW therefore he isn't allowed to stay.

noumenon

If they do this, seriously stupidest fuckin business move they could possibly make.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
lol why?

There's talks of bringing her back, for what reason? The only thing I can come up with is they messed up with the Jarrett/Hogan promo on the MONDAY NIGHT SPECIAL~! and then shit on Jarrett the following week so putting their now biggest face Angle against Jarrett would help the storyline.

noumenon

And create a ridiculous amount of backstage tension and heat. Or did you forget why Jarrett was gone in the first place?

Why would you risk making one of the top two performers in the company unhappy in any way?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
^ This. Plus, TNA's fanbase is mostly smarks who read all the "scoops" websites. I'm sure a good chunk of them hate Karen as a person for what she did. Bad move on TNA's part. But then, since Hogan joined, what else is new.

Great One

I'm sure Kurt has enough power for if he didn't want her back he could have a say in it. If we actually saw him leave because of it, then yeah, that would be FUCKED. Also, no, Angle and Hogan are like best friends.

Kizza

Karen didn't really even add anything besides the Angle name. They could always bring in Eric :shifty:

GREYGHOST

Reaction score
^ This. Plus, TNA's fanbase is mostly smarks who read all the "scoops" websites. I'm sure a good chunk of them hate Karen as a person for what she did. Bad move on TNA's part. But then, since Hogan joined, what else is new.

Now I don't think that they should bring Karen back, even though I would enjoy the view, but exactly what did she do that would give any of us smarks the right to hate her? She started dating JJ after she and Kurt were divorced and Kurt did the same with Rhaka Khan. Was messed up that her and Jeff got together? Yes, but that is how these situations end up most of the time.