• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Fuck Sway, fuck him always. He was suggesting he step back, not asking a question.

13mil > 100k+. I get he gets worked up easily but lol i love him fired up. Gotta love two dudes fired up over nothing talking over each other. We all slaves....wait, where is the rest of it?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Not really, I'm not saying he's a match to the likes of mos def, but his older stuff was a lot better before he turned into captain lord jesus black messiah supreme
Mos def loves Kanye, and Kanye is a top tier producer as well as rapper. I love Mos Def and put him above most but Kanye has the right to have a big ego, dude has at least participated in well over 100 top 5 singles...rapping or producing, including moving main stream in a different direction with Big Pimpin, one of the highest grossing singles of all time. Dude was like 24.

I'm not saying he isn't an asshole but for people to scoff at him like he isn't where he is for a reason, is laughable. How many other rap artists change their shit up like he has? If he had dropped college dropout 3 he would have been unbearably rich, that style was loved. Instead he went 808&Heartbreak. Taking chances on people like Bon Iver (from my area, having them produce the tracks for my dark twisted...)

I'm almost sorry I tagged you, it was all about the Mos Def stuff. I think he changes shit up but you make his point. His old stuff was awesome, and his new stuff is different. The Beatles did the same thing, and people are still arguing about their stuff today. I think that is what matters most for him, the fact he will still be around decades later. Honestly, I firmly believe that if we had college dropout 3, he would have ended up like Lil Wayne.

Reactions: Coon

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
on a real tip FUCK THE BEATLES NEWEST ALBUM you heard that shit tho? shit is hella whack homie

Nice post though.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
on a real tip FUCK THE BEATLES NEWEST ALBUM you heard that shit tho? shit is hella whack homie

Nice post though.
Haha i only got butthurt quick because of the bible shit going around my friends facebook lately. That takes a huge ego, but dude is right. He has to be as well known as almost anything in the world.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Making assumptions here assuming he doesn't really do a lot to help people other than for a little publicity, but he could probably spread a way better message and get a more understanding set of followers by setting up some organization to help those in need rather than dropping some nikes

Guy needs to slow on the controversy if he wants people to be as confident about him as he is about himself... If he carries on it won't be long before the "cool-thing-to-do" is hate on him and then even his fans who's opinions are more easily swayed will drop him and he'll be burned out doing radio shows for anyone who will listen and the only people tuning in will be people wanting to hear more crazy stuff as a joke.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Making assumptions here assuming he doesn't really do a lot to help people other than for a little publicity, but he could probably spread a way better message and get a more understanding set of followers by setting up some organization to help those in need rather than dropping some nikes

Guy needs to slow on the controversy if he wants people to be as confident about him as he is about himself... If he carries on it won't be long before the "cool-thing-to-do" is hate on him and then even his fans who's opinions are more easily swayed will drop him and he'll be burned out doing radio shows for anyone who will listen and the only people tuning in will be people wanting to hear more crazy stuff as a joke.
He got in some trouble with the IRS or some monetary deal about his charity being a joke. Apparently he took a shitload of money in for charity and gave next to nothing towards contributions.

I'll try to remember to figure this out and fix it tomorrow. For now i'm facing FTJ aka Gohan in IWT, having way too much fun.

Reactions: Coon

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
I'd wish you luck but it's gohan

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'd wish you luck but it's gohan
I just played Hero over the titantron and faked him out as the ref, getting a dance in. I'd say it's going well. This isn't our first "dance."

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
As a person, he's such a fuck head. As a musician, his new song sucks ass.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
AIN'T NO HOLD UP. AIN'T NO HOLD UP.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Fuck Kanye West. Overrated piece of shit.
Better than Eminem
kcmp2f.gif