Kane's Bag Finally Going To Be Revealed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

R3ll1K

Reaction score
^ lmao did u just compare rey to that big glamin homo clay aiken?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Yes, yes I did. And now i'm going to compare his hair to Seinfeld's in that barber episode where he looked 5 years old. Lol.

But seriously, Rey NEEDS his mask. It's the only thing that keeps him from being carded at the liquor store.

Travis40

Nice spam...why is it Blue? Care to explain?

I personally like where this is going because this has turned Kane heel and it looks like Mysterio's gonna be in a big fued with Kane.

PeepShow

LMAO.gif
@ this dude.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I think that this swerve was awesome and looking forward to were it is going. I hope they do NOT have Rey Rey take his mask off though it will bomb and as others have said he looks like a kid i don't think demasking will help Rey in anyway shape or form. I do hope its a heel turn it will be pretty interesting to see how that pans out and be nice way to give him a change and refresh his character now he is on the raw brand.

Klide

i was hoping it was muffins or cookies.kane was probly shy he didnt was to resist the great taste..lol

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I care to see so don't say no one

you can not speak for everyone to me its good cause we got thrown of track and now gotta piece things together to see where they go..

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
As long as Rey doesn't lose the mask, than i'm all in for it. I always wanted to see Rey feud with Kane, ever since Raw vs. Smackdown a few years ago in that tag team match. This feud could bring in some interesting things since Rey really isn't doing anything. I could see Kane just saying he took the mask off, but rey still comes out with another mask, similar to the Feud with Eddie a few years back. The mask could just symbolize that Rey's "dead", not that he's going to actually lose it. Whatever this leads to, Rey better keep the mask.. but regardless, this will be one interesting feud.

tnafan454

Reaction score
i don't see the point of one mask in the bag when rey never uses the same mask week after week it's always different from what i noticed