Kane's Bag Finally Going To Be Revealed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

cmfunk

Reaction score
I think this was great, It shows Rey should be back very soon.

Also does any one else think Rey will be back with a Kane like mask, why would Kane say that the person is more messed up like no other person? or a heel Rey finaly?

ace-phenom

Reaction score
Yeah but they don't tell you what's inside the bag... ^o)

The Rated R CMStar

I find it hilarious people bashing the swerve. I just take it you are just a little dissapointed that inside the mask there wasn't Kane's mask or the head of Paul Bearer.

I will not comment on the angle until I see more of it, but to me, I think we will see a heel Rey Mysterio

Beer Money Army

atleast it wasn't kane old mask, because he doesn't need it...

Kane Vs Mysterio will be alright, 2 wrestlers pasted there prime. Maybe only have a few years in them.. that shouldn't be dominating the future young prospect talent...

i can't complain about it...

Airfixx

This is sounding good....

Kane starting to wear his mask again was pointless, but to have a heel Rey somehow alligned with Kane could be cool if that's what they have planned.

One thing though, there's no way that what Kane had been carrying around in that bag for the last x amount of weeks was Rey's mask... It was to some degree solid (hense you could see a shape which peeps understandably concluded was his old mask) whereas Rey's mask is cloth (and as such won't hold it's shape).

Soulpower

m8hh10.png

Reaction score
^^That picture says it all. Althought I'm not sure if you meant for it to deride angle. Looks like it to me.

WWHHH is known for corny letdowns like this. He couldn't be Rey up or something? He carries his mask in a bag and voila...ugh.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I find it hilarious people bashing the swerve. I just take it you are just a little dissapointed that inside the mask there wasn't Kane's mask or the head of Paul Bearer.

I will not comment on the angle until I see more of it, but to me, I think we will see a heel Rey Mysterio
HERE IS A BLANK CHECK WITH MY NAME ON IT. WRITE DOWN ANY NUMBER YOU WANT ON THIS PIECE OF PAPER AND I WILL PAY IT TO SEE THAT.

Anyway, thank god it wasn't Kane's mask in there. I was about to go off on WWE for the character regression and general stupidity of it, but nope, total swerve. Now i'm interested to see if what Kane said means that he spent the last month raping Rey Mastrio, or if they're going to play that Mastrio has some kind of mental scar thing too.

PeepShow

I bet that he attacked/kiilled Rey Mysterio and has Rey Rey's mask in the bag. :p

orly?

I really like the way this played out. It was a big surprise to me at least. Not what I expected at all. And the thing that makes it even better is that it makes great sense and has logic behind as to why Mysterio has been gone for a while. People other places have just said that they didn't have a direction for him, so they've just kept him off TV. Well, now we know, and it makes perfect sense. I applaud them for this angle. Really nicely done.

R3ll1K

Reaction score
i def hope they dont demask him because i have seen him with out his mask and its not to pretty....imo they need to keep him masked. now all we need to figure out is what this story line will amount to be...

PeepShow

i def hope they dont demask him because i have seen him with out his mask and its not to pretty....imo they need to keep him masked. now all we need to figure out is what this story line will amount to be...

:confused:

530649924orVzOu_ph.jpg

I don't see what's so bad about it.