Kane's Bag Finally Going To Be Revealed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Or Kane comes to Summerslam dressed as Rey and defeats someone with the 619.

Nahh maybe Mysterio unmasked though.

LadyHotrod

It contains the head of Mrs.Voorhees.

KILL HER. KILL HER MOMMY.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Meh that was the biggest let down in awhile...even bigger then the Mike Adamle as the GM....come on what the heck is with the mask really.

Stacked_Deck

Reaction score
I actually thought it was a plesent surprise. Everyone was expecting to have a Kane mask inside. nobody would have guessed at a Rey mask. Its a great idea in my mind. I would like to see a build up for a few months leading to a KANE VS MYSTERIO match. If Mysterio wins, Kane has to put his mask back on, but if Kane wins, mysterio has to take his off. I think it would be a good match and fued. And i would honestly like to see it lead to mysterio unmasked and a bit of a change in character.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
so its a make on vs mask off match ZOMG :shifty:

that would be kinda dumb...Kane can't go back to Masked Kane as masked kane was well...when he was saying he was burnt....and Rey needs to keep the mask on IMO...

Axis

I actually thought it was a plesent surprise. Everyone was expecting to have a Kane mask inside. nobody would have guessed at a Rey mask. Its a great idea in my mind. I would like to see a build up for a few months leading to a KANE VS MYSTERIO match. If Mysterio wins, Kane has to put his mask back on, but if Kane wins, mysterio has to take his off. I think it would be a good match and fued. And i would honestly like to see it lead to mysterio unmasked and a bit of a change in character.

Have you seen Rey Mysterio without his mask on? He looks like a homeless 7-year-old. They tried taking his mask off in WCW and it bombed. Mysterio is synonymous with his mask (which I assume sells LOADS of merchandise), so removing it would be a big mistake imo.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya they made him put his mask on when he origionaly came to the wwe because it sold merchandise so they wont take it off him now... it would be pretty dumb...

Wordlife

that was Blue... im sorry, you can say what you want about me, but that was pretty Blue, though right before he opened it, I said to my friend, I was like "Watch... Kane will pull out a Rey Mysterio mask instead"... when he did, I was like um!! WOW!!! Called that shit

Travis40

I think this was a good surprise, and you don't know what's gonna happen next. From the start of this "is he dead or alive" angle, no one knew that it would even involve Mysterio, but now this whole things revolving around Mysterio's mask. This is good imo

humankiller99

Reaction score
this was a stupid way to kill a angle. but nice swerve though.

I think he had the mask in order to hype rey's return?

i dunno nor care at this point

ace-phenom

Reaction score
Kane's Bag!

Well it turned out Mysterio's mask was in the bag!, what kinda story line id this gonna end up as?!...