Kane's Bag Finally Going To Be Revealed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

DOES ANYONE KNOW THAT KANE DIDN'T REALLY HAVE HAIR WHEN HE WORE THE MASK?!?!??!?!?!?!? it was a wig and they revealed that when he took his mask off...the hair is connected to the mask. Adamle's gonna get his ass kicked one way or another.

xtremebadass

Kane will surrender the bag to Mike Adamle...

Mike Adamle is playing around backstage and opens it to find the mask. He puts the mask on and starts acting like Kane.

R3ll1K

Reaction score
Another thing I noticed is Kane is in no real feud with anybody for SS and 'Taker has a HIAC match, maybe Kane costs 'Taker the match and then puts on the mask once again or something? I reckon it might work because it would be a great way to sorta "re-christen" the mask with a feud with 'Taker.

that sounds awesome. i wasnt around for the kane undertaker fueds so i hope they do that so i can finally see one.

Travis40

Kane will surrender the bag to Mike Adamle...

Mike Adamle is playing around backstage and opens it to find the mask. He puts the mask on and starts acting like Kane.

:rofl: :roflmao: :laugh: that would be one of the greatest Raw moments ever lmao

edgehead09

Reaction score
idk wats in the bag but i kno that i am goin to be there live to see it happen its goin be awesome

umnic

Reaction score
It's interesting to note that Kane made his debut in the first HIAC match between Shawn Michaels and Undertaker, at IYH Badd Blood (I believe?).

Could be interesting to see if masked Kane makes an appearance in the first HIAC we've seen in almost a year.

Reaction score
Its the mask, and he is saying the old Kane is dead. But I am going to say that Kane gets laid out somehow, and Adamle is going to come out and be pissed, and open the bag, pull out the mask. And be like "Is this all you had in here freaking out?" Then hes going to put it on Kanes head and be like WTF!? Why was that a big deal...then Kane is going to sit up like he used too, hes gonna be scary, chokeslam Adamle, stand there and make the pyros go off, his old music will come back, and the arena will be red...

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reaction score
Its the mask, and he is saying the old Kane is dead. But I am going to say that Kane gets laid out somehow, and Adamle is going to come out and be pissed, and open the bag, pull out the mask. And be like "Is this all you had in here freaking out?" Then hes going to put it on Kanes head and be like WTF!? Why was that a big deal...then Kane is going to sit up like he used too, hes gonna be scary, chokeslam Adamle, stand there and make the pyros go off, his old music will come back, and the arena will be red...

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sounds like a plan,Stan. That would be sick.

Stacked_Deck

Reaction score
DOES ANYONE KNOW THAT KANE DIDN'T REALLY HAVE HAIR WHEN HE WORE THE MASK?!?!??!?!?!?!? it was a wig and they revealed that when he took his mask off...the hair is connected to the mask. Adamle's gonna get his ass kicked one way or another.

Actually, it was his real hair up till the night he "Had to take the mask off". So he had his hair shortened in the back and shaved the front half of his hair. He also had a wig on connected to the mask. If you watch the video you can tell he had a wig on. his hair is to puffy and the mask is on almost sideways. Granted he just had a match, but if you watch the match, HHH is carefull not to pull the hair. With his hair being so puffy you can tell its a wig. Normally even after a match you can tell its still the same hair. It still lays flat and not puffy. Just a small correction lol. But yeah.

I personally would like to see Kane put the half mask back on. The one where his mouth was exposed and he was still able to talk. Id like to see him put it back on without the hair. And slowly let it grow out. It would be different. And kind of a tranformation thing. Imo it would be awsome to see the mask with medium hair.

Airfixx

Yeah i think like everyone else its the mask. I hope that next week he either puts it on or burns it either way there needs to b a conclusion to the whole whats in the bag story. JUST put the mask on already!

I think him reverting to wearing the mask would be stupid (which is why I've quietly been willing WWE to swerve us on this one). I like your suggestion of him burning the mask as a form of closure to his mental issues, but I can't see WWE spending all this screen time on this storyline only for Kane to have 'sorted his head out', thus concluding the storyline...

C'mon WWE knock this one outta da park on us!

that sounds awesome. i wasnt around for the kane undertaker fueds so i hope they do that so i can finally see one.

(Try WM14, SSLam00, WM20.... You-tube? DVD?)

God, please no... Not ANOTHER Taker/Kane fued... The only way I could possibly suffer this is if it was part of Takers retirement angle.

the fishy fish

Reaction score
this is the most mysterious storyline at the moment in my view. and Mike Adamle making Kane reveal what is in the bag is a major way to get ratings. WWE have made a fabulous job of suspense and mysterious in the 'what's in the bag?' question. onto the question of what is in the bag. i want to hope its the mask but i have a feeling with WWE being unpredictable recently that it wont be the mask and it will be something else.

Michael1

Reaction score
Here's what I think will happen; Mike Adamle will talk about Kane's past, the is he 'alive or dead' thing and then ask him to hand over the bag to Adamle so he can reveal what's inside. Kane lifts the bag and stares at it again. Kane holds on to it and then big boots Mike Adamle, beats him up a little bit and then chokeslams him off the stage like he did to Eric Bischoff in 2003 and continues to carry around the bag.

Then at SummerSlam, he makes a run-in during the World Heavyweight Championship match or Batista/Cena and beats down both men in whatever match he interferes in and then pulls out whatever is in the sack, the mask and puts it back on.