Kane's Bag Finally Going To Be Revealed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
So on Raw, Kane had his usual squash match, and after the match he went over to the announce table. He grabbed a microphone and told everyone that he's been acting different lately, but it doesn't matter because he now knows that he is indeed dead. Later in the night, Adamle said that next week Kane would have to reveal what's in his bag, or Adamle will do it himself.

Is this where the storyline picks up? Or is this where it ends? Thoughts on what is going to happen?

Superman

Reaction score
I think Kane will destroy Adamle, take out his mask and put it on to end the show. Pwn.

But I'm starting to have doubts. I think that maybe it's not the mask like everyone expects, but then again I don't know what else it could be.

Reaction score
Its a mask shaped urn that he will use to control the Undertaker like back in the day when Paul Bearer did it. He will force Taker to kill Edge and WWE will finally come to an end!

Nah, its the mask I bet.

MikeRaw

It's a mask. but the question is... If it is, and we see it, will he p ut it on. That wiill be a surprise because this week he said "He's dead", looking like he doesn;t want to use what's in the bag, so it'll be interesting what he does with it next week.

Superman

Reaction score
Maybe we'll see a gimmick change. Maybe this is marking the return... of ISAAC D. YANKEM!

Muzz

Reaction score
If it is his mask will it have the hair attached to it or will just wear with out the the hair? Because I think he will just look stupid without the hair.

sound_asleep7

Reaction score
His mask is definitely in the bag now, you can tell by the shape... knowing the wwe on the day he reveals what's in the bag, the shape will change and it will be something else... like the urn or something worse...

R3ll1K

Reaction score
Its a mask shaped urn that he will use to control the Undertaker like back in the day when Paul Bearer did it. He will force Taker to kill Edge and WWE will finally come to an end!
:rofl: wow that would be a creative story lol

and i can honestly say that idk wat is gonna happen in the wwe nemore lol...eversince that whole adamle gm thing was announced i realized idk wats gonna happen lol...guess we will just have to wait and see

Reaction score
Yeah, sometimes my creative side gets a little out of control. You should come check my BTB, its hyper creative. Its ok though cause I found out that my crazy self isn't alive anymore...it's dead. I'm BETTER.

Soulpower

I think we all know what's in the bag.. The last remaining copy of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial for Atari 2600.

Either that or the bag, I don't know.

chessarmy

I think we will finally get to see what is in his bag next monday on RAW, and imo its his mask. I'm hoping that they just end this on RAW, as I said before if they stretch this out any longer people aren't going to care anymore

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yeah i think like everyone else its the mask. I hope that next week he either puts it on or burns it either way there needs to b a conclusion to the whole whats in the bag story. JUST put the mask on already!

Switchy

Reaction score
I reckon Adamle will get someone to get the bag during one of Kane's matches and Kane will snap and destroy everybody until he finds Adamle and Kane then chokeslams Adamle off the stage (or something else that will cripple Adamle so we can have 2 GM's in wheelchairs) and gets the bag back.

Another thing I noticed is Kane is in no real feud with anybody for SS and 'Taker has a HIAC match, maybe Kane costs 'Taker the match and then puts on the mask once again or something? I reckon it might work because it would be a great way to sorta "re-christen" the mask with a feud with 'Taker.

Wordlife

^ohhhh thatd be pretty cool, its definitely the mask, but I wonder if anything will change