Kane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So John Cena and Kane are facing off at the RR and wrestlemania is just around the corner which means Cena/Dwayne. And the also means that the Cena/Kane feud will be coming to a close.

So what will Kane do after his feud with Cena is over.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Hopefully run into Sheamus, he'll fite him!

Seriously though, build it like Sheamus/Henry at Summerslam and it's easy to pull off.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Sheamus is on smackdown

There really is no brand split anymore dude.

I hope he feuds with Santino over who does the trumpet better.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
There really is no brand split anymore dude.

I hope he feuds with Santino over who does the trumpet better.

Take this seriously please. :lol: but actually try to come up with a real scenario.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Take this seriously please. :lol: but actually try to come up with a real scenario.

What makes you think I'm not serious?

Hmm.

Henry is most likely going to turn face, or that's the plan as far as I know it, so potentially he and Kane could feud, though I probably wouldn't be too stoked about that. Personally I'd like to see Kane feud with Sheamus as well, since it fits in with Sheamus' anti-bullying thing and he is certainly a compelling enough face to see in the program. I'd probably lean towards that and also potentially Ryder, since Kane could help put him over even more.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
The Rumble's yet to come up, I could certainly see him vs. Punk.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I actually think this might be the year Kane wins the Rumble, Then I see him probably going onto WM to face the Undertaker.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well now that kanes feud with Cena is over and he got destroyed where does he go from here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
He will probably be in the MITB match or I could see him feuding with the other WWE posterboy Randy Orton if Orton is healthy.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
For some reason, this feud is making me think there will be no winner between Cena and Rock because Kane will enter.

I just can't see the WWE creative team picking a winner between Rock and Cena so to have Kane interfere would prevent them from having to. It is also so close to WM that I can't see Kane just walking away from the feud already.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
For some reason, this feud is making me think there will be no winner between Cena and Rock because Kane will enter.

I just can't see the WWE creative team picking a winner between Rock and Cena so to have Kane interfere would prevent them from having to. It is also so close to WM that I can't see Kane just walking away from the feud already.
I dunno, the feud has been going on for a couple months. Not every feud has to go on that long, especially a feud involving Kane.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Of course it doesn't, but to suddenly drop it would be just stupid. Not that WWE hasn't done it before, but, when it comes to two 'heroes' like Rock and Cena, I honestly can't see them picking a winner.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
No wwe is not going to build up the biggest match on history to have it be ended by a double DQ. Or if Kane does interfere it will be to try to cost both of them the match but get an AA and rock bottom for his troubles. There is no way wwe won't pick a winner. And by the way Kane was at raw last night. He showed up after raw was over and lost to John Cena in a dark match