Kane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

As of late Kane has sort of been getting a push and sort of hasnt been. He is getting alot of TV time which is good and interupted the GAB main event getting him hated a little more. Kane also carries around that little bag which nobody knows whats inside it. What I am wondering is when WWE will have Kane show whats in the bag and what will happen once he does show whats inside. On the other hand has is just there to lose to Batista and others which he has done alot lately (he has been speared by Batista atleast 5 times lately). So when do you think would be a good time for Kane to show whats inside the bag he carries? What do you think is inside the bag and what good could come from it for Kane?

Moonlight Drive

I think Kane may actually be getting a WHC run in the near future.

As for the bag, it'll probably get revealed at Summerslam. JBL/Punk, kane once again interupts gettings major heat, chokeslam on both, then he shows us all what's in the bag.

S.P.Q.R.

Reaction score
It's his mask. "Is he dead?" refers to the old "monster" Kane. One hint he game was last week, when JBL was yelling at him. Notice how he cocked his head to the side, like he always used to do when he wore the mask?

Vandy316

Reaction score
^yeah, i noticed the tilting of the head too and am pretty sure that its his mask. And HBK, instead of him showing what is in the bag i think someone like JBL will steal the bag and show us what is inside it. I thought that JBL was going to when he had it in his possesion.

Hopefully when he gets this WHC run that he will keep it for over 24hrs

chessarmy

I'm pretty sure Kane's old mask is in that bag, but with the way WWE has been lately its very hard to guess. I just hope they reveal what it is soon, they can't tease it for too long or else people are just going to stop caring.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Kane's old mask is in that bag, but with the way WWE has been lately its very hard to guess. I just hope they reveal what it is soon, they can't tease it for too long or else people are just going to stop caring.

Exactly what i going to say...

Anyway I see this as Kanes final run and the Batista thing I can see going somewhere. I can see Batista going for a spear and Kane hitting him with the bag and then pulling out the mask before going crazy on Batista. It would be good to see and the heat would be amazing... Also it would be good for me to see a Kane, Orton program...

Travis40

It's his mask. "Is he dead?" refers to the old "monster" Kane. One hint he game was last week, when JBL was yelling at him. Notice how he cocked his head to the side, like he always used to do when he wore the mask?

I thought I was the only one who had noticed that lol