Kane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I think they just gave him the title cause to give kane some credablility. He has been jobbing for a while his career has gone down hill since the mask came off.

The Mac

Reaction score
The title needed prestige, Kane needed credibility...

VIOULA (SP?)

Simple as.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I think it’s funny, people complained about Chavo being a horrible ECW Champion and every one wanted Kane to win the belt. He wins the belt and people ARE STILL BITCHING! Nothing will satisfy the IWC…

Qwake

Kane should hold the title for ages destroying everyone then him and thorn should have a huge fued where Thorn wins the title!

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Well considering WWE what to put Kevin Thorn as a face when he returns, I doubt a feud with Kane is in the works. But Thorn's gimmick before he left for Development was the shit... And besides, WWE screwed Kane over ten years ago when he held the WWE Title for ONE NIGHT ONLY...

Qwake

oh, I thought thorn would be a heel when he comes back. yeah they should have given the title too kane for much longer long ago

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Kane, in my opinion should have never won the WWE title back in 1998. They should have kept the belt on Austin until Break Down where he lost it in that triple threat match. I said it once and I’ll say it again; Kane’s time to win a World Championship was after he was unmasked but as WWE usually does, they dropped the ball with him.

schuy7

Reaction score
I read on this spoiler site that Kane was ready to retire, but he wanted a championship run for the last time.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I read on this spoiler site that Kane was ready to retire, but he wanted a championship run for the last time.

I said this before, I swear to god that Kane been retiring for years now.

Even if he dissevered a title run for the longest time, Kane wouldn’t speak up about it. He passed up the opportunity to be the World Heavyweight Champion so the new stars could have their time to shine. A lot more veterans should be like him, there’s a time when you just have to step aside and let the next generation stars take the “ball” and run with it.