Kane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheDarkHorse

Reaction score
No offence but Kane's had his time now. He was legitimately scary in 97 but now he's older, and fatter, and is boring. Should have never took the mask off.

Someone once told me that he didn't like wearing the mask. Therefore, losing to Triple H in a Title vs. Mask match and becoming unstable.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
^^ Dude if he didn't like wearing that mask he (and the Creative team) waited a long ass time to get it off. That was just a storyline to freshen him up because he was becoming so stale. Losing his mask and turning him psycho was great and it was at that time Vince should have put either the World Championship or WWE Championship on him

noumenon

From what I've heard Kane is pretty banged up. After his little ECW title run he's most likely going to be asking for a decent amount of time off or looking into his retirement. Unmasking him wasn't that bad of an idea... everyone knew he was burnt and disfigured, especially when he started wearing that half mask. What they did with his gimmick once he was unmasked was just horrific. It sounds so picky and petty but they really should have had him keep the long hair because this whole half shaved head with no eyebrows thing is really fucking lame. It really appeared for a short time that he would be putting the mask back on when he fought............himself?.......lol

To me, Kane's character died when he busted out the Kane-a-rooni.

Qwake

^ lol, it was interesting at first when he took the mask off and when he destroyed all those other wrestlers but once that stopped he got boring.
If he had a huge break from wrestling and then came back straight into a title fued with his mask back on it would be good!

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Kane needs to turn heel and be a Monster again!

Went from the Big Red Machine

to the Big Red Punk.

Kane needs to go heel, turn on his brother after some time, and TAKE that World Title from him. Would be a great fued, produce great matches, and give Kane one final World Title reign before he retires. He's been in the business quite some time, and looks like he legit hurting.

C4

I personally think letting Kane win like that at WrestleMania was a stupid move, it made him look like a strong monster but what about Chavo? He looked like a complete blueberry. I mean Kane comes out, chokeslams, pins and wins the ECW Title, huh?

They could have put on a good match at WrestleMania and make Kane bigger with the Championship but they didn't so let's just see what happens with Kane in the future!

The Ripper

Reaction score
^^ I dont think that is the reason. I think they just over booked Wrestlemania, if you think about it they planned on having the battle royal and the match, they dropped the battle royal of mania, then they made that match short if the match went any longer it would take away from another match on the card and that could have spoiled Mania all together.

Once BDV is back we will see Kane having a feud that will in wwe's eye make him look like a worthy champ.

noumenon

Yeah, that was their original plan. They actually sent him home to lose some weight...lol. I'm sure we'll see an extremely entertaining title program between them when he gets back. ::cough::

theovertaker

Reaction score
i think they gave kane the belt to big him up how else could kane beat chavo in 5 secs and cm punk couldn't in four trys in a row the only way for kane to retire would be to beat undertaker at wm:poster_jerry:

Montana

As i've said before, to me Kane just doesnt fit in to the core group of main event guys on ECW. Guys like Chavo, MIz, Morrision, Burke, Punk, Dreamer, Delaney.

One fued i'd like to see is a returning Kevin Thorn and Kane.

noumenon

Don't even mention Kevin Thorn, it makes me so fucking sad. They completely destroyed his gimmick when they brought him back for that one month before he disappeared again. That gimmick would have lent itself to epic feuds/even alliances with Kane or the Undertaker... and it was fuckin awesome. They screwed him twice... he was Mortecai if no one else remembers. He was originally supposed to have an insane feud with Taker under that gimmick but I believe Taker was injured so they had nothing to do with him.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
He's back in Development, from what I hear. Pretty sad, he was awesome and yet he was just completely overlooked, unused, and then management thinks it's his gimmick that makes him not click even though they never booked him for anything.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Kevin Thorn was pretty cool, but....

Gangrel is the OG Vampire!

Gangrel > Kevin Thorn boiiiiii

CashFlow10

Reaction score
i see him holding it for a while and its prolly cause they will never let him be champ on Smackdown or Raw