Kane to retire in June

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Kane met with WWE Officials in Stanford this past week and he has officially declared that he will be retiring in June. He does not plan to renew his contract with WWE when it expires in late June. When asked about his post-wrestling plans, he has been telling many stars backstage that he is considering a run for political office.

Source - PWI.

seX-Power

Whoa. That's like, 2 months.

Hopefully until then he can have a good feud that culminates in his last match, which knowing him will probably be him putting over a younger star.

He should go out as a face, btw.

Evil Austin

I just hope they give him a better last match then they did with JBL, he seriously deserves it.

And I loled at Kane being a politician sure he might be good and he actually has been an English teacher before but I just seriously don't picture it, like at the end of every speach he raises his arms and the podium goes up in flames like the ring ropes used to >_>

Kizza

Well, judging by some letters and stuff he's sent off, he seems to know his stuff. Who cares what he looks like?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If he retires on June 1st that'd be a sensational birthday present. >_>

Good to see that he has the guts/brains to get out of the wrestling business, as opposed to a lot of people who are still there who don't know how to call it a day.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

This reminds me of that Tommy Dreamer storyline. Was that scrapped?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'm hoping he gets a good storyline going out, and not jobbing until his last match or get some crappy send off, like Victoria did.

Hometown Kid

Kane should win heavyweight title ---> title vs career vs. Jericho or Taker or HBK ---> Retire.

Qwake

Would be awesome for him to end his career wearing his old mask against someone like Taker who he has so much history with or against Shawn Michaels who gave him probably his best match ever. Would be good.

Beer Money Army

FUCK YEAH.....

GREATEST NEWS EVER!!!!

rep to you mate!!!

but my question would be why june, why not retire right now.. :)

MikeRaw

He should make it on May 15th or whatever it is, instead. Anyways, if this is true, having Kane gone is pretty sad. I always remember that Hell In A Cell, where he ripped off the door to debut. Great moments. Unfortunately he never got the push he deserved though.