Kane the hero of Smackdown!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Testify said:
:facepalm1: Screw your opinion.:dawg:

You are pretty entertained by Kane's lame ass 2012 character then? :pity:

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
I don't watch SD (or Raw that much, for that matter), but Kane is Kane. He always entertains me, I respect the hell out of him and think he's still contributing enough to the WWE.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Kane is actually 45 years old and he can still go in the ring. I so want him to win the WWE title at no way out

I actually want him to become WWE Champion aswell but then again, you've go Daniel Bryan. I wouldn't mind if either one aslong as the belt comes off CM Punk.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Randy Savage said:
Agree with he still a great wrestle but I don't want his to beat CM Punk though I would like Kane at somepoint to get 1 more title run as WWe Champion since he ownly had it for a fuckin day!

I am a fan of CM Punk and I am enjoying his title reign but I would really love for Kane to have the title as we dont know how long he has left in the business he could retire anyday and he deserves one last title reign before he goes