Kane the hero of Smackdown!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
[size=x-large]Kane is the best wrestler ever!!! HE WILL WIN THE WWE TITLE AT NWO

[/size]

1454864_o.gif
[size=x-large]PIE BOMB![/size]

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I'm a big fan of Kane, he's a great wrestler and doesn't fail to entertain us. I hope Kane has a WWE Championship run or a WHC run because I love it when he's a champion, he's just a great tweener.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Kane is a fucking loser and I wish he would retire.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I agree that he should retire. His match was good, yes, but he's over 43 or something like that and isn't in top physical condition.

Reactions: Bort

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think Kane deserves about a few more years, left in the ring. And he should get the WWE title one or two more times before he goes, he deserved it for the work he put in his whole carrer

Reactions: Testify and Bort

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Kane is actually 45 years old and he can still go in the ring. I so want him to win the WWE title at no way out

Agree with he still a great wrestle but I don't want his to beat CM Punk though I would like Kane at somepoint to get 1 more title run as WWe Champion since he ownly had it for a fuckin day!

Reactions: Testify

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Kane will not win the title anyway, so I don't see the problem here. He's still one of the best wrestlers in WWE.