Kane Possibly Considering...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Can't do worse than Linda McMahon, stupid republican bitch!

Reactions: DK JAMES

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I remember Lance Storm saying on his website that Kane was one of the most interesting people to talk to backstage and was very knowledgeable on political matters.

Guess this means he could be retiring soon, at least for a short while if it doesn't work out.

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
As smart as he is, I can see a lot of people not voting for him just because of his wrestling career and character.. because people are stupid.

Blue

Jobber
Reaction score
He used to be a teacher so I don't mind. I have always loved Kane and I would be happy if he left to do something he wants. Also I reckon he would do a good job plus if anyone doesn't like him the BOD can fuck up the other partys

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Could you imagine the smear campaigns:

mr.jacobs was once a crooked dentist and had relations with a corpse. Do you really want him in office?

Paid for by the opposing party of idiots running for congress.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Kane: I would like to thank you for all for voting for me. This victory will no--

Linda: :finger: Kane! You suck!

Kane: Linda be mat--

Linda: *slaps Kane*

Kane: *punches her in the stomach and chokeslams her through a table*

Crowd: :robbie:

Meanwhile on CNN

Wolf Blitzer: MAH GAWD! KANE JUST CHOKESLAMED LINDA THROUGH A TABLE! THAT SUMMABITCH! :JR:

Reactions: Maniax

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I take it none of you have ever seen/heard of/read his Adventures of Citizen X blogs?

http://www.adventuresofcitizenx.com/

HIs header reminds me of the original xboxs online play, been looking for his blog for a while well by looking I mean sitting down and thinking at some point I'll goo... ooo a squirrel.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
That'd be pretty ironic for obvious reasons, but I'm well aware he's suitable for it irl. Would be nice.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
for people who don't kane ashley is DR. if u belive that in real life. he really smart i geuss from what i hear. but i can just someone saying hay that the guy who who set jr on fire that guy fuck with shame teagcled. And people will not vote for him b/c of it!