Kane in a suit.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
94f513bfa9b986cf1eaac446d5180d6d.jpg
He looks like an overweight 7'0" version of Toby Flenderson.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm curious to see where they go with the corporate embodiment of Kane. I was surprised to see him walk out wearing a suit and tie since I didn't really expect them to go there, but it's definitely something different, so it has my interest. Obvious prediction, of course, is Kane costing Big Show the WWE Title, leading to a rivalry between the two.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm curious to see where they go with the corporate embodiment of Kane. I was surprised to see him walk out wearing a suit and tie since I didn't really expect them to go there, but it's definitely something different, so it has my interest. Obvious prediction, of course, is Kane costing Big Show the WWE Title, leading to a rivalry between the two.
inb4 2nd and 3rd paragraph.

Delbusto2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I thought it was awesome and completely unexpected. He looked like a hitman or something.

Edit- Throwing a video I made from the segment in.

Last edited:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He is now the Director of Operations. Boss title.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
OMG he is going to totally Katie Vick all his secretaries.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Looking forward to it. Although, I see them doing Kane Vs. Big Show at TLC, WHICH I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Excited to see where this character goes. Citizen Kane is as I mentioned earlier Kane's American Badass. Such a step far away from his typical character that it has me all giddy.

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
Excited to see where this character goes. Citizen Kane is as I mentioned earlier Kane's American Badass. Such a step far away from his typical character that it has me all giddy.
I was alittle mad that they didn't go with old corporate Kane the crazy machine in the mask now I'm excited to see where it goes with this, although I think Kane isn't going to be wrestling for a while due to this gimmick, but who knows.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Kane looks like a High School principle.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty cool. The Authority was lacking people in suits just standing there, Kane did that role pretty well and it's a bit surreal to see such a change. Thumbs up.