Kane could possibly go after AJ???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Could be done this way. Where Punk claims he wasn't 'defeated' and he wasn't 'pinned' therefore he should have the opportunity to have a direct rematch and it wouldn't make him look bad. So, it's a win for Punk and a win for Bryan at the same time. This would further the storyline, possibly until SummerSlam.

And we'd have Punk vs Bryan at Summerslam. They could make it a Submission or an Iron Man match, it would be great.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:
And we'd have Punk vs Bryan at Summerslam. They could make it a Submission or an Iron Man match, it would be great.

An Iron Man match would be the best option as that would really bring the whole Paperview concept alive and it'd be one of the best matches for years to come.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Saylor said:
An Iron Man match would be the best option as that would really bring the whole Paperview concept alive and it'd be one of the best matches for years to come.

For sure. A 30-minute Iron Man match between Punk and Bryan... :gusta:

And the build up for that would be awesome. I hope they book this or something similar.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
With Kane being added there is more possibilities but it still bugs me.

Kane could do something to AJ to distract Punk so Kane gets the win (since Punk apparently cares for her now)
AJ could pretend to like Punk but really is just working for Bryan again, AJ distracts Punk & Bryan gets win.
AJ kisses Punk, Bryan interferes with it but Kane takes advantage and chokeslams both. Etc. So many.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Another route I'd like Punk to take would be a feud with Rhodes. Punk takes Kane out with a GTS, is about to pin him, but Cody Rhodes comes out and attacks Punk. Bryan pins Kane and steals the title. Not sure where AJ would stay in that situation though.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's a bit of a clusterfuck, this is why I just wanted Punk/Bryan :(.

If you mean the triple threat, I agree. That's why everyone was raging when they announced it. But we're just trying to get why they made this and what are the possible benefits.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
They've made it for a reason, think they want to save Bryan vs Punk for SummerSlam without over-doing too many Bryan and Punk matches.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Well they're both Fu***** crazy, so I could see it working out....Although if they have a kid he might have the Joker(The Dark Knight version) point of view in life...

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Warning the truth is in here:
HE WANTS TO FUCK HER AS THE WWE CHAMPION

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I think they're going to do a love triangle story line with AJ, Kane, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan. Wait. That's a love square :X Or love quad. I dunno what to call it.