Kane could possibly go after AJ???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
There seems to be a Kane/Daniel Bryan thing on the horizon so could Kane possibly go after AJ to heat up this feud???

Remember Kane's history of going after divas heres the list

Chyna
Tori
Lita
Trish Stratus
Terri
Kelly Kelly
Eve

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't think they'll do anything that relates AJ and Kane a lot. And I agree with Crayo, Kane should put over one last guy this year and retire.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
NO KANE SHOULD NOT RETIRE.... HE IS MY CHILDHOOD AND WILL WRESTLE FOREVER

Reactions: Farooq and Bort

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
There is no logic in Kane going after AJ. AJ and Bryan are no more and AJ seems more intent on getting with Punk now. Punk and Kane have no beef and the beef seems to be between Bryan and Kane. Bryan has proven time and again he does not care about AJ unless he can get a cheap laugh out of it. The entire idea is just stupid.

Reactions: Bort

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't want Kane to win the title, Bryan should be the champion. I don't know who AJ will help, could be anyone.

Reactions: Testify

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I don't want Kane to win the title

Kane is going to win!

1454864_o.gif
[size=x-large]PIE BOMB![/size]

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
Kane is going to win!

I could see them giving Kane the title as a retribution for everything he's done for the company, but I think he was only put in this match either to put the guy who pins him over, to keep Punk vs Bryan singles matches a little bit fresher by not having them on every PPV, or for Punk to drop the title to Bryan without losing.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:
I could see them giving Kane the title as a retribution for everything he's done for the company, but I think he was only put in this match either to put the guy who pins him over, to keep Punk vs Bryan singles matches a little bit fresher by not having them on every PPV, or for Punk to drop the title to Bryan without losing.

Could be done this way. Where Punk claims he wasn't 'defeated' and he wasn't 'pinned' therefore he should have the opportunity to have a direct rematch and it wouldn't make him look bad. So, it's a win for Punk and a win for Bryan at the same time. This would further the storyline, possibly until SummerSlam.