Kane beats down Tim Sylvia?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

March 17, 2009
DETROIT, MI - Former UFC Heavyweight Champion, Tim Sylvia was involved in a fight at a bar in downtown Detroit Michigan with 7 foot, 320 pound WWE Superstar, Glen 'Kane' Jacobs.

No details are currently being released on how the fight started. A witness says the two were arguing and Tim Sylvia instigated the fight. Jacobs quickly took Sylvia to the ground and repeatedly punched him in the face. The bartender along with a bystander helped pull Jacobs off Sylvia. Sylvia was said to have suffered a broken nose and a black eye.

The police were notified but since the fight was not prolonged and neither men wanted to press any charges, no arrests were made. Sylvia was driven by a friend who was with him to the hospital to treat the broken nose. Glen Jacobs left the scene with his wife shortly after.

More details to be released as they come in.

I've actually seen this report in a couple of different forum, still not sure if its legit though. If it is.. Lol, Tim Sylvia, and Lol, MMA.

MJ807

Reaction score
How weird would it be to see Kane in a bar lol. Tim Sylvia should just retire now.

MikeRaw

I was thinkin' the same thing MJ. That'd be pretty weird. But man, if this is true, Kane rules.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
YES! That's just as awesome as Styles punching out JBL! Lol, now it's WWE who can call UFC fighters the pussies. I'm willing to bet that's what it is over too.....Sylvia was bagging on wrestling.

Evil Austin

Chuck I agree with you right there, it was probably over Tim saying things like "Wrestling is fake or UFC is where it is at." and Kane just knocked him on his ass and broke his nose. This is awesome.

Next we need WWE vs. UFC invasion :shifty: (Joey and Kane are lock ins for the five on five classic SS matchup.)

eggthief

Reaction score
You guys should check some MMA forums, half the people over there can't believe that a MMA fighter got his ass whooped by a WWE wrestler and they're telling themselves that this is just a rumor.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I guess Sylvia must be a republican. But still the fact that Tim Sylvia who took a massive right hand from Arlovsky and came back to win the UFC heavyweight title got his ass kicked by Kane. Although Kane is a big strong motherfucker so it really isn't that shocking.

Reaction score
Just look at Brock Lesnar in UFC. The UFC fans couldn't stand a "phony wrestler" competing their. Wrestler must get so pissed off with having to hear people belittle them for wrestling being fake. That is if this was the case.

Nation

YES! That's just as awesome as Styles punching out JBL! Lol, now it's WWE who can call UFC fighters the pussies. I'm willing to bet that's what it is over too.....Sylvia was bagging on wrestling.

Dude no just no. It's not cool for MMA to put down wrestling but the truth is they are fighters. Of course there are some exceptions with Kane apparently.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
It was a joke about how MMA fans call wrestling fake. And most pro-wrestlers have some form of martial-arts background (wrestling included). I bet CM Punk could win a few fights.

noumenon

At least Kane is getting wins somewhere.........

But seriously... it was either over wrestling or politics...we all know Kane is really politically involved (yes, seriously he is). But regardless, if you notice the crossover wrestlers seem to dominate when they switch to MMA. I think it's got a lot to do with the fact that these guys are so used to getting the shit beat out of them on a nightly basis that getting popped once or twice in face probably doesn't phase them all that much. And seriously...although it's fake and the lifts are assisted... I wouldn't fuck with anyone who could lift half the people Kane does.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Also it was a fight in the bar, so there is any type of rules. If Kane would get anybody in say a corner it's moreless over if you have no where to go. Whatever training you have, it's not going to stop his fists from hurting.

Evil Austin

Yeh it was a fight in the bar ^ Tim was probably dizzy and drunk to retaliate.

Wrestling Station

Batista would have spinebusted the hell out of Sylvia :shifty: (hoping no steel stairs available in that bar!)

I know TDK is jerking off to this thread right now >_>

noumenon

LMAO.....after the brawl Kane raised his arms and threw them down. Prompting ever bottle in the place to explode. ::start eerie organ music::