Kane: a decade of hellfire and brimstone *contains one spoiler*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
WWE totally destroyed Kane by turning him face. Even after he took his mask off, he had the momentum going for him and his monster persona was actually ok without the mask. WWE then decided to turn him face and throw him into midcard, ending that push. It made Kane alot more human and less monster-like. What WWE needs to do now is to turn him heel again, whether he has the mask or not it doesn't really matter. I don't see what's the big hoopla over a stupid mask.

The big hoopla is the fact that the mask symbolises the monster side of Kane. The side of him that's less-human, and more depraved...

The Rated R CMStar

I am not sure about the mask. Just turn Kane heel and push him back as a monster. Remeber his feud against RVD, when he went bizark on Stone Cold. He didn't had the mask on. But then the Lita angle came and it was some one to get bury: Edge or Kane. And it was Kane who not only got the short stick, but he also had his character killed. The last time Kane was enjoyable as his character was when he fought Taker ast WM XX

WWE-HBK

Reaction score
wow 10 years has it really been that long

the funniest thing i see kane do was that promo in 2002 in the locker room with hogan and the rock

where he asked the rock if he was ready then stole rocks 'it doesnt matter' line

quality TV that

kingovkings

Reaction score
im not sure about the whole mask thing dont think that it will happen, i do agree with turning kane back to a bad ass heel that would be awsome i like kane but i feel he isnt getteing booked right at the mo he is jobbing alot id like him to get a title reign for a bit as huge badd ass heel tho

phantomgerald

The big hoopla is the fact that the mask symbolises the monster side of Kane. The side of him that's less-human, and more depraved...

Well not true. After he took off his mask and went on a rampage against HHH and everyone in his path he still carried the monster feel to him but it was ruined by stupid booking. Turning him face was one, and when MVP low blowed him last week, I was laughing my ass off. How could a monster feel pain in his little monster?

Wooderz245

Reaction score
Kane has never seemed to be destined for greatness, he will always live in the shadow of the Undertaker as the 'little brother'. And, like it or not, Kane is NOT the Undertaker. WWE took a huge gamble back in 2000 when they brought the Undertaker back as the American Badass. WWE got lucky that the badass gimmick caught on as there was no apparent storyline behind the radical change in Taker's character so i can't see WWE making another gamble with the Kane character cos he's never been as big as the Undertaker was and if it doesnt catch back on, the Kane character will be as good as dead

JHar888

Reaction score
Kane shouldn't wear his mask if you ask me. I just never understood the reason for a "masked" white guy wrestler.

LKP

^^Yeah but he had the intensity with the mask. I say give him the mask back he transforms into a evil kane have the roster come out to to stop him but kane takes them all out and taker comes out but kane walks away.

The Rated R CMStar

One more time, the mask is unnecesary. Even the heel turn is not a need. Maybe have a cocky heel beat him down, and pretend he injurs him. Then have Kane come back after a time off and destroy him, then destroy other competitors and advance to the main event

LKP

^^^No no no dont you understand what the wwe stands for? World Wrestling Entertainment. They need ratings so have someone take out kane have him come back with the mask destroy smackdown roster fued with taker and then get pushed into main event. You can just push kane without mask cause it would be like why didnt they do this last month? Do you think finlay or khali would have beat kane if he had the mask on? I dont think so.

phantomgerald

^^^If Wwe booked him more monster like, he could have. It's not about the mask. It's about how he was booked before and after he had that mask. Before he was a monster and after he became more human. And I don't want to see him feud with Take again. Their love/hate/love/hate thing has been going on for too long already.

LukeNButch

Reaction score
If Undertaker and Kane tagging at No Mercy means that we could be heading towards a feud between the two then I am definitely against it. That feud is played out and if were to start up again, I just don't I would have any interest in it at all.

Now, if they want to a nice tag title reign or something like that, then I'd be fine with it.

Reaction score
turning Kane heel is probably the best way to go.....although there are more ways to push him to ME status which is where he needs tobe before he retires

Bradders

Reaction score
Kane should be heel but not a cocky heel. More of a phsyco heel, he can wear his mask again as it adds to the mystery and he owns with the mask.