Kandi Burruss Gets Her Own Special

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

A few weeks ago I thought that Slammiversary was going to be off the hook, but this is the first TNA PPV in awhile that I think won't live up to the hype. King of the Mountain will probably be decent, but nothing that great. It's sure as hell better than the rest of the matches though. Sting vs. Daniels might be an underdog match although.

phantomgerald

i think its going to be decent, the only thing i don't like is the wycheck/storm match

Reaction score
Slammiverery looks pretty good so far. I am going to wait until after the ppv to give my opinions. Honestly, who knows maybe TNA will deliver on this one. Aside from the football guy vs James storm and Backlund vs Shelly the matches are pretty good.

I'll be orderin this ppv. Joe for champ!!!

xtremebadass

Alright, from TNA's style, if they are announcing the 5th KOTM competitor on the PPV, it won't be some average shmo like Abyss or Tomko, my money is on Double J, he wouldn't miss a KOTM match for the world. What do you guys think?

Famou$ 187

That would b a good choice.Chris Jericho might make a apperance too.

Reaction score
^ I would mark out like never before in the last 10 years if Jericho is the last King Of The Mountain wrestler...

I see it being Jarret though, remember they are in Nashville

The Ripper

Reaction score
I was really looking forward to KOTM because i thought Joe would win but now his in the doghouse and injured so i dont think he'll win. So im hopeing for AJ and not TNA giving it to Angle or Cage

xtremebadass

Cage is going into a fued with Tomko, and I think AJ would win then fued with Angle.

Reaction score
amazing show. Glad Angle finally gets to hold a championship without being a transition champion. Slammiversery gets a 9 out of 10 from me

Best Match: Abyss vs Tomko-no DQ

Worst Match: VKM vs The Bashams

this ppv was the best ppv of 2007 in my opinion. It topped Sacrifice and every other TNA ppv this year (including the crap Destination X and Against all odds ppvs)

Im glad that they gave the title to Angle. Now we get to see a fued with Joe and Angle except this time, for the title. The NEW face of TNA is now Kurt Angle. I expect Impact! ratings to go up to a 1.1 or 1.2 this Thursday.

overall: Slammiversery exceeded my expectations by a lot. Most of the "crap" matches turned out to be decent or good. I would say Abyss vs Tomko is a match of the year candidate. It was really brutal

imported_zero

In my opinion TNA best PPV in a while the matches to me were laid out right and wasnt very over booked some matches could have been longer but it still was a good PPV i just did not liek the fact the road worrior animal was put into the match and takign out steiner due to injurie.

Fave Match: Either Tomko vs Abyss or KOTM both great matches

worst match: definiently VKM vs the bashems (dajama and Bashem)

yes a good PPV i hope they put angle up against soemoen right for the title and not another pointless fued i hope maybe against Joe. I definently think the ratings are going to go up and maybe now that Sabin is not champ Sonjay can get his long awaited chance at the title

CoutureFan

Reaction score
this was a horrible TNA pay per view. there was only 3 matches worth watching with the Tomko/Abyss match being the MOTN.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
8.5/10 out of 10.

I am taking 1 whole point off for a short Sting vs Daniels match, made Daniels look very weak and Sting very strong instead of making them both look very good like you want them too.

.5 off for Angle winning the championship. Kind of pointless to take it off him just to put it back on him, just have him retain the title and win KOTM.