Kamen Rider/Super Sentai/ Power Rangers/Tokusatsu Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
THe Seto Kaiba of Kamen Rider

Damn why didn't I think of Gai sooner of him being Seto Kaiba he truly is the guy! Digging Zero One right now as Aruto is creating his own Company after Gai taking over Hiden, and Gai can never leave Aruto alone shit. The Model Episode continues to tell us about Aruto and how he wants the World to be, wanting the Humagears to have dreams as well. Izu on the Floor walking :mark: Jin and Horobi are game changers and we saw it early this Week helping Fuwa when Aruto ever so needing help. Jin still has my favorite Suit of the Season so far, with Burning Falcon that's if we don't see a new Rider Suit for Yua who needs it hard for me after getting that terrible Jackal Suit.

I've seen 29 Episodes of W, and damn so much has gone on. Fangjoker, Accel, and Weather Dopant debuted. Damn good arc with him too and him being the one that killed Ryu's family adds to the intensity going with this Series. As much as I would think I would keep cool under pressure, I would be acting like Ryu when I saw the person who killed my whole family. Still a wonderful Show going on with Rider for me, and when it comes to Kiramager in the Sentai side it's still finding it's legs, but I like early on the team having problems with each other left and right.

Reactions: Zero_Nightdyne
Reaction score
Damn why didn't I think of Gai sooner of him being Seto Kaiba he truly is the guy! Digging Zero One right now as Aruto is creating his own Company after Gai taking over Hiden, and Gai can never leave Aruto alone shit. The Model Episode continues to tell us about Aruto and how he wants the World to be, wanting the Humagears to have dreams as well. Izu on the Floor walking :mark: Jin and Horobi are game changers and we saw it early this Week helping Fuwa when Aruto ever so needing help. Jin still has my favorite Suit of the Season so far, with Burning Falcon that's if we don't see a new Rider Suit for Yua who needs it hard for me after getting that terrible Jackal Suit.

I've seen 29 Episodes of W, and damn so much has gone on. Fangjoker, Accel, and Weather Dopant debuted. Damn good arc with him too and him being the one that killed Ryu's family adds to the intensity going with this Series. As much as I would think I would keep cool under pressure, I would be acting like Ryu when I saw the person who killed my whole family. Still a wonderful Show going on with Rider for me, and when it comes to Kiramager in the Sentai side it's still finding it's legs, but I like early on the team having problems with each other left and right.

I've just finished watching the recent movie Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation for Zero-One. The timejacker element really screwed the timelines once again as we got Another Zero-One and Kamen Rider Ichi-gata who is actually Aruto's humagear father and well we get to see Kamen Rider Zero-Zero-One which looks really neat and it reminds me of the Protodrive. It's too bad we didn't get to see Zi-O's other forms aside from Trinity and Grand Zi-O which is always neat but I felt they kind of rushed it a bit. Zero-One is currently on vacation for now and the recent episodes are review episodes which you can skip or if you miss Zero-One you can watch it as well. Izu just sounds really suspicious in those review eps, as if Ark has taken over her. Jin, Horobi and well Ikazuchi as well as Naki and I think there will be one more. I'm really afraid that this could be Izu who's gonna be in Metsuboujinrai.net

Man, 29 episodes of W. I'm assuming you have finished it by now? Things are heating up in that episode until the very end. Fangjoker is one of my favorite forms as it is Philip that assumes control..well Fang is kind of out of control but they make do with what they have. Accel is really awesome, his backstory is interesting and you will love him more in his own V-Cinema film.

Sorry for the really late replies. I had so many things outside the internet that I had to deal with...even though we're still in quarantine and I haven't really gone out but considering I lost my job recently and I'm just trying to hang in there.

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I've just finished watching the recent movie Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation for Zero-One. The timejacker element really screwed the timelines once again as we got Another Zero-One and Kamen Rider Ichi-gata who is actually Aruto's humagear father and well we get to see Kamen Rider Zero-Zero-One which looks really neat and it reminds me of the Protodrive. It's too bad we didn't get to see Zi-O's other forms aside from Trinity and Grand Zi-O which is always neat but I felt they kind of rushed it a bit. Zero-One is currently on vacation for now and the recent episodes are review episodes which you can skip or if you miss Zero-One you can watch it as well. Izu just sounds really suspicious in those review eps, as if Ark has taken over her. Jin, Horobi and well Ikazuchi as well as Naki and I think there will be one more. I'm really afraid that this could be Izu who's gonna be in Metsuboujinrai.net

Man, 29 episodes of W. I'm assuming you have finished it by now? Things are heating up in that episode until the very end. Fangjoker is one of my favorite forms as it is Philip that assumes control..well Fang is kind of out of control but they make do with what they have. Accel is really awesome, his backstory is interesting and you will love him more in his own V-Cinema film.

Sorry for the really late replies. I had so many things outside the internet that I had to deal with...even though we're still in quarantine and I haven't really gone out but considering I lost my job recently and I'm just trying to hang in there.

Yup I finished W a few weeks ago and damn it was so awesome. I didn't really need that wrap up Episode with Phillip coming back seemly from the dead, but still it was a wonderful Season. The arcs with Ryuu and Phillip were so perfectly handled throughout the Season I didn't want the Season to end to be honest. Since my Laptop was wiped clean I need to download the Ghost and Agito Episodes I planned to see next and remembering how the Ghost Cast was during Zi-O I expect loads of Comedy with that one. I think I remember hearing that they were suppose to take a 3 Week break off, but I might be wrong with that Which would mean this Weekend the Show starting back up. Still I've been itching for Zero One to return for sure especially as you see the battle lines being drawn up with Team Arc. I don't know how you stop them as a group, but maybe Gai, Aruto, Fuwa, Yua with Izu if she doesn't break my heart and turn bad girl might have the tools to stop them, but chances are it will not be without sacrifice. I saw the Zero One/Zi-O film too and I really liked Aruto's Father almost wanting me to see him still alive. The Squat Team Zero One Suit looked dope too.

Don't worry man I've been done for Weeks so I know what you mean. I hope to see you around more in the future.

webtrashreversal

King Of Trash
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Oh yes!! This thread is so up my alley! Just been getting into Kamen rider myself. I've only finished build so far and am in the middle of watching Gaim/OOO/Ryuki and Den-o. Probably gonna drop Den-o and OOO.

Tried Zi-O but I'm gonna wait till I've finished more of the past series..

I watched an episode of Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger and not sure how I feel about it but I've been enjoying the first few episodes of Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger oddly enough. Since it's tone really isn't my thing.

• Love
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
It's always cool to see more Tokusatsu fans like myself coming to this Thread. Since June 5th I've finished loads of Rider Seasons with Kiramager and Kamen Rider Saber doing really for me. I always like to see a past Season of KR and Drive is the one I'm watching during the Week and it's been awesome. It might have two of my favorite Rider Suits in this Season and I don't want to finish this Season I love it so much. I still want to see a lead Female Rider rather than a side Rider in the future.

webtrashreversal

King Of Trash
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
It's always cool to see more Tokusatsu fans like myself coming to this Thread. Since June 5th I've finished loads of Rider Seasons with Kiramager and Kamen Rider Saber doing really for me. I always like to see a past Season of KR and Drive is the one I'm watching during the Week and it's been awesome. It might have two of my favorite Rider Suits in this Season and I don't want to finish this Season I love it so much. I still want to see a lead Female Rider rather than a side Rider in the future.
I was very surprised to find this here but happy I did. Yeah I've skimmed the thread and seen you've been watching and finishing a fair bit. I really struggle to keep focused on one..
I've watched the first 3-4 episodes of Saber and I think I'm enjoying it. I have some problems with it and it's a little more sentai feeling than kamen rider at times but I'm excited to continue and see what it does. Build really surprised me. Did not think I would enjoy and it's become my fav. So saber could totally do the same. Reminds me me a little of Magiranger.
I've heard good things about Drive. Haven't given it a go yet.
I've never thought about it till now but I think that'd be awesome! I'd love something like that.
Would fun to see a female rider as the lead! :homer2:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I was very surprised to find this here but happy I did. Yeah I've skimmed the thread and seen you've been watching and finishing a fair bit. I really struggle to keep focused on one..
I've watched the first 3-4 episodes of Saber and I think I'm enjoying it. I have some problems with it and it's a little more sentai feeling than kamen rider at times but I'm excited to continue and see what it does. Build really surprised me. Did not think I would enjoy and it's become my fav. So saber could totally do the same. Reminds me me a little of Magiranger.
I've heard good things about Drive. Haven't given it a go yet.
I've never thought about it till now but I think that'd be awesome! I'd love something like that.
Would fun to see a female rider as the lead! :homer2:

Yeah early on with Saber I wasn't feeling it all with nothing to grab onto, but 12 Episodes into the Show I'm all aboard this Train. The Writing team to me is killing it with how they are progressing the relationships so far and I hope that momentum stays.

webtrashreversal

King Of Trash
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Yeah early on with Saber I wasn't feeling it all with nothing to grab onto, but 12 Episodes into the Show I'm all aboard this Train. The Writing team to me is killing it with how they are progressing the relationships so far and I hope that momentum stays.
I decided to continue watching it last night because of what you said and yeah! I'd have to say your right. I'm on episode 7 and really enjoying it. Episode 6 was definitely the one to hook me. Really enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing where it is going. Loving kr Kenzan so far. He's fight with desast was awesome!
Same with kr Blades. Interested to see more of his backstory.
Kamen rider espada probably has my favorite suit in the show so far.
Untitled3.bmp

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I decided to continue watching it last night because of what you said and yeah! I'd have to say your right. I'm on episode 7 and really enjoying it. Episode 6 was definitely the one to hook me. Really enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing where it is going. Loving kr Kenzan so far. He's fight with desast was awesome!
Same with kr Blades. Interested to see more of his backstory.
Kamen rider espada probably has my favorite suit in the show so far.
Untitled3.bmp

Yeah Desast's look and design is someone I would of wished for a Main Villain for a Show like this and the Stunt Actor who performs for him I need to find out who it is because damn he's killer out there. Between the Heroes so far Blades might be my favorite Suit wise so far. Keep watching the relationship between Kento, Rintaro, and Touma is going to be taken two or three levels in the coming Episodes.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Burai was an amazing Character in Super Sentai History and I would say to give a major praise and respect to Hideaki Kusaka who was in the Suit doing Stunts for Zyuranger.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

I loved Shin Godzilla and the Animated stuff with Zilla can't wait to see what the news is. Most likely a Film for Godzilla wonder if it's Live Action or Aminated?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Animated would be my be guess, honestly.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Animated would be my be guess, honestly.

I wouldn't mind either one to be honest for me. Kamen Rider Geats, and Donbrothers have been wonderful watches for me especially Donbrothers. The balance of Comedy and the serious tone so far have hit the mark for me since both Seasons have started. Once I get done I gotta start Kamen Rider Black Sun a new imagination of Kamen Rider Black/RX.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP